Wonderland fans for tv show

Nic

Hi everyone I am a student at the Australian Film, Television and Radio school (AFTRS) in Sydney and am currently putting a television segment together about Wonderland for an upcoming tv show. I'm looking to interview people who: -Used to work there -Used to go to Wonderland all the time (ie. a little obsessed with it!) -Is in possession of some Wonderland memorbillia If anyone is interested in being interviewed please drop me a line at nicky_a85@hotmail.com or post here. I hope to hear from some of you guys! This should be a fun project... Cheers Nicky

Hey. Sounds interesting. I did a motage for about wonderland for Media. Live in the ACT, and loved wonderland. Have **** loads of memrobilia. I went to wonderland every year since I was 2. You use msn on that e-mail? I would be happy to contribute, but obviously not as a TV interview. Maybe we could arrange something else.

Wonderbus phoned me about this and said he'd be more than happy to help out in any way and he's particularly interested in getting his mug on the idiot box. He is an ex-employee of the place, and more than willing to offer his services to your production Nicky. Fire a PM off to wonderbus2003. :)

During that phone conversation Daniel indicated to me that he would be more than willing to get his ugly mug on the box. But he has one condition. You find the ex-operations manager and reunite them. Last I heard she was on her way back from Malaysia. "The Bus is now leaving for Ugly Gully, NSW"

• 2 weeks later...

No, this isn't spam. Sorry for my absence - I've just been away from the computer world over the Easter break. If any of you guys are still interested (and preferably live in the Sydney region) drop me an email. Thanks guys nic p.s. I'd love to do a phone interview with any of you who are keen to help me out - to find out more about Wonderland, who worked there etc. So, if anyone is interested in just having a chat that would be excellent too.