Looking for Dreamworld representative

Richard

If you haven't already seen on the main page, Roller-Coaster.com.au is seeking a Dreamworld "represenatative". This job more or less will involve going to Dreamworld on a regular basis (roughly once a fortnight, more when major construction is underway), and documenting what is going on with extensive photography. Roller-Coaster.com.au will pay for your Dreamworld "Max Action Pass" - which allows you unlimited entry for an entire year, plus in-park perks such as food and merchandise discounts. If you are currently in a position where you can provide extensive regular photographic updates to Roller-Coaster.com.au, then please look at this page. Contact me or post here with any questions.

if I was involved with that, i'd go with 35mm anyway. Theres just something about digital I don't like... no specifics I can put my finger on, but I think i've just done so much work with filmstock, it would feel like cheating... I wouldn't mind doing something like that but being in NSW its a bit of an issue. When Disneyland Prospect begins construction, ill put in for that... lol

• 3 weeks later...

Hear Hear! I remember about half the school stopping to watch the showdown between myself and my head of English in the playground when she discovered I was lighting the school musical instead of sitting in her class! Being the only guy in the school with any technical knowledge got me out of pretty much anything - you should take up a hobby like that.

Hear Hear! I remember about half the school stopping to watch the showdown between myself and my head of English in the playground when she discovered I was lighting the school musical instead of sitting in her class! Being the only guy in the school with any technical knowledge got me out of pretty much anything - you should take up a hobby like that.
lol... i had it pretty easy at my school.... i had a team of guys trained to do the job but anything major always went through me... i'd show up "hi sirmiss, im in the hall doin stuff" "ok"... lol. never a problem from any of my teachers.... and hell i even passed a couple of their subjects too.... the cruisiest 4 1/2 years of my life...