What could be done to improve DW?

scott

Maybe just cheaper food and drinks, last time I went to MW I went across the road to macca's as it was cheaper. The park with the most fun ride ops would have to be MW. Especially the guy who was at Lethal Weapon (forget his name as this was almost 2 years ago). All Dreamworld need is more customer friendly staff, better capacity on rides (45 mins for cyclone at dreamworld compared with my wait of around 1 cycle on LW at MW, this was off peak at movie world so there was only one train operating). As for fast food restaurants in parks, that would just be an excuse for the fast food vendor (KFC, Pizza Hut, McDonald's, etc) to charge as much as what DW do for their food.

Don't take this as law, but from memory the nachos at the Tiger Island Bengal Tea House are around $7.95. This is a lot cheaper than nachos at any cafe and I have to say they are the BEST nachos i've ever tasted. But when you look at the prices they charge for post-mix soft drink, i think it's majorly overpriced. Dad always got a t-bone from the restaurant where they used to have the Tony & Juliet(?) illusion show and he didn't seem to think it was that over-priced.

Alton Towers gets a much larger attendance than DW does and can therefore support a fast food outlet. Paramount Parks have Pizza Pizza outlets in them as well as several other well known, well known in North America that is, fast food places. "The Bus is now leaving for Foody, NSW"

In my Visit thread (Feb), I said that I paid $9.95 for a terrible Burger/Chips/Drink combo. It seemed like cheese from a tube, the chips were soggy and the drink was half ice. This said, I'd probably stop at Big Brother or Bengal Cafes next time. My issue, as has been mentioned previously in other threads in the Dreamworld board, parrallels with Slick's. Clean up the graffiti, and restore theming as best as posible. Especially on Giant Drop, Cyclone and Tower of Terror.