Adam

Movie World Photos

28 members have voted

1. 1. Movie World Photos

• Yes
    • No
    • Meh

23 posts in this topic

Oh wow I think that screen looks aweful! Bit of an eyesore on the front of the building there... hope its only for a short time.

The screen is a permanent fixture located roughly two meters in front of the Daily Planet building that plays various videos throughout the day. These include ride previews, the street parade, live footage from the park, and Hi-5 performances. I think it's a great idea.

Great pics! Is the building still labelled as "The Daily Planet" or has that all been taken down with the screen? Great idea for the screen but it really doesn't blend in well at all.

I'm not liking that screen at all. The Daily Planet facade is the most prominent feature you see as you are walking down Main Street. I think it's a shame to block it with a random video screen

If I remember correctly, I was told that the first feedback from guest in the park is all positive about the screen and that it looks like staying around for a while. I guess we will have to wait for the Rabid one to read this and let us know what the story is?

I was able to capture the magic of the street and the palms thanks to my awesome photo taking skills ;) I am telling you guys, the screen is permanent. It's an awesome idea.

On r-c it is Rabid Disney. Rabid one is on Ozcoaster.
If you re-read my reply Paul, you will see that I have refered to Ian as "The Rabid One" not by his user name. I have done this for the last 3 years that I have known him, just so you know :cool:

I think you guys will have a different view when you actually visit the park. Yet... I may be wrong. Just wondering, who here has been to the park and still doesn't like the screen?

I don't HATE it but I don't really like it very much. It's just totaly out of place there. Had they spent some money and properly intergrated it with the facade of the building that would have been one thing but the way it's just an aluminium 'box' around the screen is kinda crap. Same goes for the horizontal lateral supports that run from the back of the screen to the building. Nice idea, bad implimentation.

Before, i voted no, i dont like the screen. But when i went to Movie World yesterday, the screen is heaps good, when the parades are on and the crowd is too thick you can just watch it on the TV