Sign in to follow this  
DJKostya

Space Mountain Euro Disney

7 posts in this topic

The ride was one of the best for some years, even my favorite coaster. But I hear a lot from others and at the moment this coaster is a big pain machine. It's too rough to ride, even some fanatics skip this coaster. I'm glad I've been on it in the good years of this coaster, and I think it would be some shock to ride it again in rough situation. The ride was perfect. The on board music, the theming, the story, everything. But when the ride is not comfortable the rest doesn't help anymore. A fan is now busy to write a letter that everybody can send. It's really time that the park solves the problems of this coaster! --> http://www.mouse-studios.com/dc/dcboard.ph..._id=32900&page= BTW: it's not euro disney anymore for a lot of years, now it's called disneyland paris!

I skipped Big Brother because of the anticipation to watch this video. Wow, what a great documentary! The detail it goes into is amazing, to see the ride lighted up like that is fantastic. Seeing the catapult system being tested with no train was quite interesting. Great find beetlecoaster, now to watch it again! :) ~Flea