Sign in to follow this  
scott

DC Superheroes

7 posts in this topic

^NO The Justice League were introduced to the park late last year and have been a great addition to the park. now you can get your photo with 5 super heroes together and I can tell you adults and kids love this fact.

Oh alright, it's just because whenever I travel to coast we go past the MW billboard, and they recently put up an add for the justice league on the board so I assumed it was new.

Overall they seem like B-grade superheroes to me. Most kids wouldn't even have heard of them. It's a shame MW couldn't get the Marvel contract after Wonderland closed - they are the most popular by far

Justice League are very popular with kids since they are now on TV and DVD And DC comics is A grade IMO sure marvel has spiderman but DC has Batman, Superman, Robin, Batgirl, Flash, Green Latern, Wonder Women, Hawk Girl, Martian Manhunter. remember these guys were around way before theme parks and us. also universal has marvel and warner bros has DC.

I didn't realise they were on TV now... that would certainly help their popularity. But what on earth is the 'Green Lantern' and 'Martian Manhunter'? Such crappy names. Good point about the Marvel/Universal thing. I assumed that would probably be the case

i think its an ok idea having the 5 oof them together, thought i t was nifty when i was at universal studios having i think 5 or 6 characters in my photo with me:)