Big Brother (ughh)

scott

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Double UGHH from me too Scott. I absolutely loathe the show! Unfortunately, I get to catch glimpses of it because my daughter loves it. Most of the housemates are Loathsome people dragged from the bottom of the barrell. Grotesque language and conversation and Gretel is a witch in looks and personality. I thought there wouldnt be another as the ratings for the last one were way down on other BBs. Lets hope the ratings are further down this year so another will not be on its way.

I love Big Brother, what is wrong with the ads? I really like the one where Gretal is talking to 'Big Brother' himself. The ads have to be the way they are to suck more people in to watch it. Not everyone loves Big Brother as much as I do, and if they didn't advertise that THIS series would be quite DIFFERENT, not as many people would watch it.

I'm pretty damn sure that the ratings for the last Big Brother actually weren't all that different from previous ones. Get me a 7-Days guide from the Telegraph from last year, and I'll bet you I'm right. And channel Ten has plently of great shows, it's just the X-Factor that gives the network a bad name. I hope that they get some more rowdy people in there this year, rather than quiet people. As much as quiet people are probably nice people, the loud and obnoxious ones will attract more viewers and will hopefully spark more fights, :), and make for better uncut viewing. Yeah, I'm a BB fan.

I love Big Brother, what is wrong with the ads? I really like the one where Gretal is talking to 'Big Brother' himself. The ads have to be the way they are to suck more people in to watch it. Not everyone loves Big Brother as much as I do, and if they didn't advertise that THIS series would be quite DIFFERENT, not as many people would watch it.
Totally agree man, even before the first airing of the ad featuring Grettel, the 10 second ads really helped, they have been getting people thinking, and ready for whats to come. I for one am excited! and I really want to go to an eviction this year. Haha Andrew, if i come, ill shout you a ticket to an eviction HEHEHE :D Chris

I didn't find the BB ads pathetic.I can't wait for BB to Arr hopefully i'll be able to go to an evection this yr.But as i'm going to the Gold Coast 3rd week of May looks like i'll have to wait till 06. Here's BB's new web site. http://www.bigbrother.3mobile.com.au/ and a quiz u can do http://bb05quiz.ten.com.au/ Scott thanks for the advice. :)

Cant say watching bb is really on my to-do list this year. Kinda lost any interest after the first series, cos its just the same as every other reality show (or non-reality really) where the "tribe speaks" and somene gets kicked off or fired every week. Acutally just an interesting question does anyone actually thing the host of the show is attractive? I think shes old and dirty, but everyone i work with etc seems to think shes some wonder woman. Am i missing something or do my workmates have the beer googgles on?

I think Gretel looks like a witch who has had her skin shrink wrapped onto her face. Teeth, do you work at a brewery or a distillery? Because your work mates must have permanent beer goggles on. "The Bus is now leaving for Beer Bung Creek, NSW"