Brisbane Royal Show

Katz

Scott, the only reason it didn't do the EKKA in 2004, was because it was still getting checked at customs, and Johnsons weren't ready in time to bring it to Brisbane, thats why it got removed from the list, and made its debut in Adelaide. 2005 Is looking to be not a bad year for the travelling industry. Theres the new rides, and even news of some old classics making a return to the shows. No word yet as to whether Turbo will be back on the scene this year, but it may even pop up for a Melbourne return. chris

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey guys - went to the Ekka yesterday, have some photos to add to the collection (some worked out really nice). Shall contribute them to this site tonight. just wanted to say though - the hard rock is AMAZING. truly incredible. Twin Flip however.. nebuchanazzar.... you're insane! :-) I'm in my 30's now. it would probably kill me!!

Hey guys - went to the Ekka yesterday, have some photos to add to the collection (some worked out really nice). Shall contribute them to this site tonight. just wanted to say though - the hard rock is AMAZING. truly incredible. Twin Flip however.. nebuchanazzar.... you're insane! :-) I'm in my 30's now. it would probably kill me!!
I Happy your had a very good time at the Ekka show yesterday :D:) As I will soon have a good time at the Adelaide show, which starts at my Brithday :D