Whats your favorite show ride or your worst ride?

Katz

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HussRainbow I never said anything about Kylies illness so don't say I said it and don't put words in my mouth which I never said idiot.. I just had a little fun and think it's funny. I'm not a Kylie fan. Not everyone has to like her because you like her.. P.S Kylie is well again, so why do you still have the 'get well soon' message?

No one said you said anything about your illness. What was said is it wasn't apropriate to make jokes about someone with cancer. It's got nothing to do with being a fan, its got to do with decent common decency to fellow people. WELL AGAIN? EXCUSE ME?? What do you think, you get cancer, you pop on down to the hospital and 3 days later your back jumping around dancing away??? WOW

• 1 month later...

Is that the one where you start off by going through a revolving tunnel, then through a mirror maze, and then down a short slide into a ball pit, and then out of that and through a second revolving tunnel which leads onto a set of stairs, after that its a bunch of punching bag type things that you push through that leads onto a spiral slide exit? I remember going on a funhouse type thing like that when i was around 5 or 6 at the Adelaide show. Ah good times.