• RCT 2 but I have RCT 3
    • RCT 2 and I don't have RCT 3
    • RCT 3 but I have RCT 2
    • RCT 3 and I don't have RCT 2

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I made the islands in RCT3 and all of that, I have started my island and will try to finish it later. I have 6 or 7 islands with one small one for the rides other people without RCT3 have posted on this thread. I have insterted a monorail to all islands. If you are going to do an island you have to put a sign that says e.g Teki's island by using your roller-coaster.com.au username. All I want to know now is who is going second? Teki

I'd suggest RCT2, purely for performance reasons. If I know anything about what this thing will turn out like, it's gonna be an uber-huge park, and not everyone out there has chunky 64 bit processors to run this huge park off (in RCT3). Plus, in terms of theming I've always thought that RCT2 offered you more choices (especially with those park themeing packs which can be downloaded off the net [they automatically upload to RCT2 if they're in the park to the computer you're using ;)]). It's also easier to use (with the exception of putting roofs on huge buildings). But meh, either way I'd love to do summat like this and I'd be more than happy to build a coaster or two with their own theming to add to the park (preferably the Twister coasters, I'm good with them ;)) Either way, I created this roller-coaster this afternoon which I guess could be used for this dealie if it's made in RCT3, I call it Abmuk (Kumba backwards :o ), It was originally meant to have a launched lift hill but it created speed and height issues which I couldn't be bothered to adjust so lift hill it is. :D