Dreamworlds new web site is now up and running

I now get the error of this. The page cannot be found The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please try the following: If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly. Open the www.dreamworld.com.au home page, and then look for links to the information you want. Click the Back button to try another link. Click Search to look for information on the Internet. HTTP 404 - File not found Internet Explorer Owell. Atleast I have basically seen it all.

all u need to do is refresh the page, cause your computer still thinks the old site is the most recent site, to do this press F5 in most browsers, and if this fails, click the view menu and refresh!
I did that about 13 times and it still didnt help so I just re started my comp and my modem when I was finished doing what I did.

I did that about 13 times and it still didnt help so I just re started my comp and my modem when I was finished doing what I did.
ok, I think it MAY be because dreamworld has changed the directory where their site it stored (it was /dreamweb, it is now /content). This is actually a very strange place to store a homepage, unless they have some kind of internal site that they keep in thier main web directory, sorry that it didnt help you, but that it USUSALLY what the problem is.

lol, I have 140 'brothers' that I can brag to about how good it is, but none of them wanna listen. I cant say this is the best site that I have ever seen, but it deffinaly has some good features in it. One of the things I dont like is the way they have altered the speed of the rides. I think this is some of the footage that they did not use in their television add campains, you know the one where the had the log come down at normal speed, then go slow mo, then go back to normal speed. I will have to ask Cutting Edge (the place where all the post production was done on any dreamworld footage). I should have asked them if they were doing anything new for dreamworld last time I was there...I did have to put over 10 hours of Claw footage onto tapes for them though, so I guess that may have had something to do with it?

lol, I have 140 'brothers' that I can brag to about how good it is, but none of them wanna listen. I cant say this is the best site that I have ever seen, but it deffinaly has some good features in it. One of the things I dont like is the way they have altered the speed of the rides. I think this is some of the footage that they did not use in their television add campains, you know the one where the had the log come down at normal speed, then go slow mo, then go back to normal speed. I will have to ask Cutting Edge (the place where all the post production was done on any dreamworld footage). I should have asked them if they were doing anything new for dreamworld last time I was there...I did have to put over 10 hours of Claw footage onto tapes for them though, so I guess that may have had something to do with it?
How can they not be interested? it's dreamworld! I noticed in the vidoes the claw is fast and than its normal and the cyclone is slow and than it's normal. Do they use the videos for the claw in their ads?