six Flags

I went to maps.yahoo.com and entered a route from Valencia, CA (SFMM) Vallejo, CA (SFMW) and it's about a 350 mile journey, or 560km. You head straight up the I-5 with no changes along the way, so it'd be an easy half-day drive. dr_teeth, I suggest you look at the Community Guidelines, or maybe take some lessons in English because you're obviously struggling there.

How far is six Flags Magic Mountain to Six Flags in San Fran in Kms please not Miles?
Well I've been to both SFMM & SFV, if I were you, I'd give the one in San Francisco a BIG miss. I found the park dirty & half the rides including Roar & the new twisting rollercoaster ( I can't remember it's name but think it's LIM launched ) were all closed up for the day. This was in the middle of July which shocked me & also the River Rapids ride was completely drained. I thought it was a waste of a day & money, the only good coaster that was open was Medusa but it wasn't worth the cost of admission to ride just that. Also it's as hot as hell in that part of SF with very little shade at the park. :(

dreamworld rulz, mate ive just logged on after being off for 24 hours and theres two separate threads with questions about travel to usa and SF parks.... perhaps you could ask richard to combine the two into one thread for you? keeps all the info in one place... you know?
Sorry about that if i knew how to delete them i would.How do i ask Richard?