Sign in to follow this  
dreamworld_rulz

Best time to vist six flags MM

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys i'm just wondering when is the best time to vist six flags MM,Disneyland,Knotts and Cali adventure park.I'm planning to visit for one week in early Feb 07.Is this a good time of year knowing that it's still bloody freezing?

I have done California in February, and it was alright. Yes... we bought a big warm jacket when we got over there, but our day at SFMM was quite warm to be honest... and wet rides were no problem. There was a couple days when it rained, mostly that happened when we were at Disneyland which was good cause everything we went on was indoors... its cold, but the days are warm enough that a light jumper would do the trick. At night, it did get cold, and some mornings we woke up to ice on the footpaths outside our room, but it melted quickly. We had a pool, spa and sauna at our hotel, all of which were heated, but the pool barely so, and it was still ok to swim in at 10 at night... so... i would say the winters in california are a bit milder than what we have here in sydney... so even moreso for victoria... hope that helps.