Gazza

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Ok, here are some screens of my area "Tech Center". The basic theme here is technology, and the rides are hi-tech, and the whole area has a modern, relaxing feel. Tech Center contains 6 rides: Rocket Runner - Indoor launched coaster themed to a space rocket launch. Two inversions are the highlight of this ride, as well as an indoor non-inverting corkscrew. Flight Training - Continuing the rocket launch theme slightly further, this enterprise is for the less daring. Water Works - Indoor MACK water coaster. Themed to a giant pumping station Joz Parks Monorail - Monorail tour of tech center can be extended to service whole park at a later date. Thrill Riders - Simulated ride. Air Factor - Intamin Jr. Hyper, at a mere 36 meters tall, this ride packs in 8.43 seconds of air time in its 1,118 meters of track for a top speed of 99km/h. Rated at 8.83 for excitement, when opened with the park, this ride is rated as one of the top 2 rides in the park. post-6-1133077582_thumb.jpg post-6-1133077551_thumb.jpg post-6-1133077612_thumb.jpg post-6-1133077658_thumb.jpg post-6-1133077703_thumb.jpg post-6-1133077734_thumb.jpg File to come soon.

Edited by joz

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry Neb'z no Screenies at this stage, Well my Plans for my Island are, You Know how paul half did his beach? I've made, Portside Harbour, with a Few Flat Rides and A Impulse Coaster Named Wicked Twister, This is Intamins Biggest Impulse Coaster Ever Built. Then Moving on Universal Land, You will find a Twister Coaster, Aptly Named Hulk, That features a Impressive Pre Ride Experience, and Pre Launch Experience, This is a Similar Design to Hulk at IOA, but features a different Layout, this is the 2nd Launch Coaster B+M Has Done, and We are very pleased by the way this ride has turned out, There has been no malfuntions during test runs. To Continue on with Universal Land we Welcome you to the ACTION ZONE! Where thrills and Chills Await You! The Signiture rides are, Drop Zone a 60m Intamin Gyro Drop, and Face/Off a Vekoma Invertigo. With more thrills and chills constantly being built, Theming is our main priority at RC Team Park, and The themeing will be on Par with the parks other theming. That is as far as i've got. I Hope you enjoy

Sorry PattieBoi, I belive the island I took was the last island, there is a Half completed one that paul did, so You might be able to particpate there, or if you get Gazza's Permission make another small island, if the island has to connect to mine, feel free to when i'm finished, download coming shortly. As soon as I finish

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry PattieBoi, I belive the island I took was the last island, there is a Half completed one that paul did, so You might be able to particpate there, or if you get Gazza's Permission make another small island, if the island has to connect to mine, feel free to when i'm finished, download coming shortly. As soon as I finish
How's it going then?

• 2 weeks later...