RCT2 Team Park

Gazza

I have decided to go with Joz's idea and do a sort of "pass it around" team park. I have made a Sceneario as the template, and built my section of the park, a South American tin mine themed area. The park is divided up into islands separated by rivers. Each person takes an island and uses all of it to develop an area of a paticular theme (different to existing themes in the park). Then you uplaod the game save, and the next person takes the game save and builds their section onto it, this process continues till all the parks islands are used. When building your island, build a bridge halfway across to islands next to yours, and if someone before you has already made a bridge, build the other half so it connects to yours. This will make the park interconnected properly. When the park is finished, someone will build a monorail around the park connecting all the islands. A couple of things to keep in mind: -dont just plonk rides over the rivers willy nilly, try to keep them on the your island as it will look tacky if they are just on the water. I dont mind if its a ride that needs to be built on water (eg jet skis, submarines, canoes ect), nor do i mind if you just hang a corner of a tracked ride over the water or two. -Dont edit other peoples sections. -Only use items included in the scenario, no custom items. -One Island per person. Have fun everyone and try your best, it will be great to see the end product. Any questions, just ask. Here is the scenario everyone will need:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who has first turn?
Just Say that you are going to do it, and then start building. While the first person is building, just post that you wish to go next, and then you will go next once the first person is done. First come first served. So in short, first come first served. If you want to go first Joz, just go right ahead. Another point to note: there are 7 islands including the entrance area, so there are 6 more spots left to fill. I didnt want to do too many as it would take too long to fill the park/ find people willing to do it. Oh, and no expansions since most people dont have them.

So, what theme were you aiming for, it looks allright . EDIT: Now i see, it has a little carnival area on the bottom end, then a Jungle area at the top. Ill say about 7/10. The coasters are very good, and nice and twisty, and their layouts are realistic. I also like how you have done the gardens around the carnival part, its so tidy and laid out. My only issues are that some of the rides/shops arent named propery, or have just be slapped down and left with their default colour scemes, make sure you take the time to colour them and name them. But otherwise, not bad. And just a side note, not everyone has to do the same theme, it could be anything from an egyptian city to a futuristic moon base. They dont all need to be jungle themed.

I was thinking more of a Beach Themed Area called Safety Beach. Right next to gazza's Entry. Looks alright at the moment. BTW, I may take some time in doing it, but when I have spare time, well enough is said. I will upload it in a zip file when it is ready, so the next person can go on. 1 question though, do you have to staff your area yourself?