RCT2 Team Park

Gazza

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bah, I started, it's kinda generic themed. I looked at what the Egyptian thingys offered, and I remembered my Egyptian section of one of my parks and it was kinda small. So my area, isn't at all like Pauls. It is more like, uh, Blackpool Pleasure Beach in England kinda thing. The island I'm using is the one right at the back, behind the Mine themed area for those of you playing at home.

That is true. Mine is half finished. I haven't really gor the time to finish it. The island itself has half a land on it, but the rides there I have said stay there. Same goes for scenery. The parts I have done are finished. But the other half on the island is free. So if anyone wants to use it, feel free. I will also post the park up here for othes to see. Sorry that I can't finish it.

Whoa! Hold the phone Paulio, lemme put mine up, it has a different island completed (in a days work, I reckon it's not half bad) and yours on it completely untouched. It's, uh, quite cluttered, pretty colourful...I named it "Back Park Gardens" and my name is in there twice, the Merry-go-Round is even named after me, pfft, and people say I have a large ego... I wouldn't say I tried my best, but I think my area is pretty darned good, even if it's not really themed...

Whoa neb, i must say that that your part looks very nice, prehaps what you could have done is just made it medieval themed since you already have the begginings of that there. All you would need to do is rename and recolour a few of the rides, and you could easily have the best area in the park, dont get me wrong, its very good how it is, but giving it one theme could make it even more awesome. For example the merry go round could be called Sir Steeds, and the freefall ride could be called something like "Merlins secret towers", maybe the hyper coaster could be called "The Great Battle".

• 4 months later...

I'm hoping this is the right one, if not, then, er..iuno. You'll know if it's the final version (ie: after my section) by checking to see if a colourful area is up the back with a vertical drop roller-coaster and a hypercoaster. If not, then it's an older one. I really liked this idea, pity it didn't go on for any longer...

RC_Team_Park_Base1_.zip

Edited by Nebuchanezzar