The construction of superman thrill ride

Construction Date : 1st April 2005 I wanted to start a forum for a construction of the superman ride. IF you going to movieworld , please take pic of the site construction. So we can see whats happing with the site and how it going. I am trying to get photos when i go up to movie world soon.
Just realized something.If the construction was suppose to start April 1st then surely someone would have posted some photos by now? After all today is the 24th April.

Maybe they could put a $2 surcharge per ticket to help pay for the costs of the web site and the web cam?
There wouldnt really be much of an increase in costs of the webpage, as I am sure that they use thier own server and internet connection, and u can get a good webcam for like $80, so I think that a $2 surcharge would be too much, around $0.10-$0.20 would be more like it!

There wouldnt really be much of an increase in costs of the webpage, as I am sure that they use thier own server and internet connection, and u can get a good webcam for like $80, so I think that a $2 surcharge would be too much, around $0.10-$0.20 would be more like it!
That would be better than $2.It would be nice to see it but i'm not holding my breath though.

(Start sarcastic)Lets go and pester MW, meet u all at the front gate with signs saying "we want cam" on sunday??(End sarcastic)
How about correcting jc as well instead of just picking on me :mad: :mad: :mad: