Going to Dreamworld again tomorrow (20th April 2005)

Drewboy

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I'm going to Dreamworld again tomorrow. If anyone has any aspects of Dreamworld that they want up-to-date information on, or if anyone wants me to take pictures of anyting in particular, just let me know and I will try my best. Cheers guys!

I went to Dreamworld on Friday (6th May) and the chairlift was still as it was described above and Dreamworld doesn't seem to be in a rush to get rid of it. Other than that, no real need for a trip report from me because I must say it was probably the best day I had spent at Dreamworld and I had absolutely no complaints about anything. The park wasn't busy at all and within 45 mins of being in the park I had been on the Claw, Wipeout, Cyclone, Reptar and was inline for TOT. Queue lines were very short and the wait for Cyclone wasn't ever more than 5-10 mins. Though I was lucky on Cyclone because I finally got to sit in the front row of the coaster for the first time, and when it arrived back at the station, the gate failed to shut so by Dreamworld safety procedure, they wouldn't unload the train until a technician gave it the ok, so they sent us around for a second time in a row which was great. Other than that, perfect day. Staff were mostly great, except for one that seemed more interested in whether his car was still in the parking lot than loading cyclone, and I was unlucky enough to be walking past Tiger Island during "mating" season, but other than that it was a great day, and I also bought a Max Action Pass and my ticket for Screamworld in a few weeks. (So my wallet felt much lighter by the end.)