Gold Coast Water Resrictions

seaboi

Whilst at Dreamworld Yesterday i noticed that all of dreamworlds water features had been turned off to help conserve water durring water resrictions on the coast. They had turned off the Wipeout's 3 water features. Its a shame cause rideing the wipeout is made all that much better with the feeling of being hit by water. I can not see how turning off this feature would save that much water as it is recycled water anyway from the water below the wipeout. It was also disapointing to see that the main fountain in Central Plaza was also off because of these reasons. I sure WBMW hasnt turned their front fountain off.

movieworld fountains are working fine. there are no water restrictions to note. With wipeout alot of the same types of water rides in the world tend to turn the water spray off durning winter season so that may be the reason. As for the fountain I have no idea.