Bush Beast Trivia

Flasher

Characters from Hanna Baberra Land.
Wrong
Not sure - I suggest opening?
Wrong
To Corrospond with HBL and to corrospond with Wonderlands Relationship with Hanna Baberra.
Wrong
Like said before, Hanna Baberra Land.
Wrong
Some sort of Ford.
More information?
Something along the lines of Yogi Bear, and you could bring picnic baskets to that area, and have a picnic. Not sure of it's exact naming, perhaps if I checked my Maps, I would have a precise name.
Well the theme is right, what was the name?

Yogi's Picnic Park? On July 1st 1995, eski's were no longer permitted into the park itself, however, guests were able to consume own items such as Eski's in Yogi's Picnic Park. Quite Right alex "Wrong", about the other ones. The HBL logo faces where covered up with the blue "Wonderland Sydney" logo.

What was under the black paint
'Dinosaur' foot prints. From memory they were originally yellow.
When were they put there
From memory it was the 99-00 school holidays.
Why were they put there?
For the Fred Flintstone promotion they had when the Flintstone’s in Vegas movie came out.
Where in the park was the "reason" for what was under that black paint?
There was an area opposite the Galaxy Theatre that had a heap of memorabilia from the movie.
What kind of cars were used on Ampol's Great Race?
Model T Fords?
What was Billabong Grove called when it first opened?
No ficken idea.
How many "entertainment" stages were in Wonderland between 1985 and 1990, and what were they ALL called?
More than 1 and less than 10 is my guess and I have no idea what they were called. "The Bus is now leaving for Flintstone, Tasmania"

Buzzzzz wrong. Ding Ding Ding we have a winner.  It was one of the builders of the ride who died. "The Bus is now leaving for Ding A Ding, Victoria"
Actually (there's that word again Daniel), the plaque was a memorial to Pascal Eduelle, a Maintenance Carpenter who put thousands of hours into the maintenance of the Bush Beast in the early years, but who died suddenly at 26 years of age. Rumour has it that this guy was super fit and would literally run the maintenance trackwalk inspection each day until his death (not on the job I must add). This plaque remained in that location without incident for many years, until it was noticed not long before the park closed that some #@?hole (presumably upset with the parks closure) had thrown a stone at it, causing damage. I believe that the guy's family requested the return of the plaque following the closure of the park. ;)

'Dinosaur' foot prints. From memory they were originally yellow.
1/2 a point. they were dinosaur footprints, but they were white.
From memory it was the 99-00 school holidays.
try 1991
For the Fred Flintstone promotion they had when the Flintstone’s in Vegas movie came out.  
WRONG - it was an exhibition of dinosauria - life size models and animatronics on display in the park
There was an area opposite the Galaxy Theatre that had a heap of memorabilia from the movie.
WRONG - the exhibition took place in the sundowner theatre area.
Model T Fords?
Correct!
No ficken idea.
Yogi's picnic Park
Yogi's Picnic Park? On July 1st 1995, eski's were no longer permitted into the park itself, however, guests were able to consume own items such as Eski's in Yogi's Picnic Park. Quite Right alex "Wrong", about the other ones. The HBL logo faces where covered up with the blue "Wonderland Sydney" logo.
Yes - the theme was right - it was something to do with Yogi... but the name was what was asked for. well done on pulling out the park map and checking it out. The HBL Faces were cemented into the walls of gardens in several places in the park, and they were covered up with the Blue W, or other nondescript cartoonery.
More than 1 and less than 10 is my guess and I have no idea what they were called.
Still waiting for someone to give a reasonable answer on this one...

1/2 a point. they were dinosaur footprints, but they were white. try 1991 WRONG - it was an exhibition of dinosauria  -  life size models and animatronics on display in the park WRONG  -  the exhibition took place in the sundowner theatre area.
WRONG!! You too are also wrong Alex, as the Dinosaur exhibition thing was in the HB Theatre (that of course later became the Galaxy Theatre. There was an old plane that was used as part of it that sat out the back of Character House for many many many many years

WRONG!! You too are also wrong Alex, as the Dinosaur exhibition thing was in the HB Theatre (that of course later became the Galaxy Theatre. There was an old plane that was used as part of it that sat out the back of Character House for many many many many years
You are both right. There was a dinosaur exhibition in both locations on seperate occasions.