Sign in to follow this  
DarkSide

Tiger BAy?

10 posts in this topic

hi everyone im alex this is first time for posting messages ere i heard from ozcoasters tht theyll b adding tiger sharks to the tiger island i dont no wether if its true or can someone find out for me also its battle with sea world with seaworlds shark bay is it tru or not reply soon plz

Maybe they could put the tiger sharks in the moat around the tigers - that'd be cool. While they're at it, nothing would complete the image better than seeing a school of tiger prawns swimming around in the tiger pool. To top it all off, information kiosks could run the Tiger OS too, just to get a laugh from all the computer minded people too. Methinks tiger island will stay for just the land-based variety of tigers.

I can't see tiger sharks being put into the moat of tiger island. For one, without an underwater viewing area, its not really going to be that useful, to try and see them from above the water. I've also just done a search on OzCoaster, and can't seem to find anything about Tiger Sharks at Dreamworld.

Maybe they could put the tiger sharks in the moat around the tigers - that'd be cool. While they're at it, nothing would complete the image better than seeing a school of tiger prawns swimming around in the tiger pool. To top it all off, information kiosks could run the Tiger OS too, just to get a laugh from all the computer minded people too.
What about some tiger snakes in enclosure? Maybe they could stick in a runway, and offer tiger moth joy flights.