>>>Wonderland Constuction/Rumours<<<

:D Well here we are. Wondeland Sydney is "hopefully" getting a new ride by the end of this year. And "constuction", is supose to start in "three months". Is this all true? Is Wondeland ever gonna get a new ride? Well thats why this forum is here. Its available to post anything, you guys hear about construction rumours at Wonderland. And hopefully we'll get some straight answers out of wonderland ;)

Even if Richard could challenge us with a riddle or weensie hint on the manufacturer that would make me happy for the time being........ My (realistic) hope: A B&M floorless would please crowds, is a known entity at reasonable cost and it would give Wonderland something they can use for promotions (ie the Southern Hemisphere's ONLY coaster with no floor!)

I'd prefer a Giga Coaster.. but then again, if Rabid Disney said we were getting something great, and he knew it was a Giga Coaster, then he might as well said 'you guys are getting something excellent'. Catch my drift? Anything Intamin or B & M would really please me, but hey, if a merry-go-round was added, I'd still go nuts! :) ~Flea

Heya Jaggs.. I took 2 trips to Wonderland on the weekend (Saturday and Sunday, each trip were 4 hours long). Saturday wasn't too crowded, but had a nice amount of people to generate 10 min lins for each ride and Sunday was pretty darn crowded. Did you end up seeing car no. 3's on SP with no cover? It's very interesting to see. Here's my trip report.. http://www.totalthrills.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=195

Good news Flea, my sig is a joke
Good to hear :P ~Flea

Yer hey flea The lady at my box office thingy where you get the tickets said its been packed all weekend. I did see the sp with no cover looks sweet! Did you get or see any of the 'kids passport to fun' things. You get stamps and when you get 19 you get a free hat and marvel poster. All staff were happy it's amazing. Last week i went there and it was a mess staff were ****ty and no1 was there this week its like a brand new park with new owners! Congratulations wonderland on this queens birthday public holidays everything was great!

Yer hey flea The lady at my box office thingy where you get the tickets said its been packed all weekend. I did see the sp with no cover looks sweet! Did you get or see any of the 'kids passport to fun' things. You get stamps and when you get 19 you get a free hat and marvel poster.   All staff were happy it's amazing. Last week i went there and it was a mess staff were ***** and no1 was there this week its like a brand new park with new owners! Congratulations wonderland on this queens birthday public holidays everything was great!
Yeah, I saw the "kidz passport to fun" things. My ride-op-friend (Billy) kept stamping em for me as I kept riding SP without getting off (on Saturday). I didn't claim my prizes, but I did successfully fill up all spaces in 30 mins! :) It's very true about the staff, they were all bubbly.. I am soo impressed with Wonderland atm.. so good to see my home park in this state. Now, what can I say about this new addition? You guys have got me going crazy mad. It's costing a lot of money, and Kevin says that it seems Australia is trying to out do the American coasters. I am very excited.. you know that feeling when your so excited your chest like 'locks' up? I got that feeling :P This rules out any possibilty of a flat ride, since Kevin stated coasters. Could we please have some information on the manufacturer of the ride? We have got the information of it costing a lot of money, but all rides cost a lot of money. I just don't see a park that gets fairly low attendance get a 4d coaster or something, maybe they've been saving since the addition of Space Probe? Thanks, ~Flea

Its not a vekoma
Now let's just hope it's not a TOGO, then we will be head banging free! :) It's so exciting to see this, I can't believe my luck that something so big would be coming to my home park, which is thankfully only 10 minutes away. ..So obviously, this will be a coaster? Will anything be removed in order for this construction to take place? ~Flea

For those who live in Sydney and have not yet got a Wonderpass, then I would recommend you get one. www.----URL removed for non-compliance with Community Guidelines---- states..

Wonderpass members receive entry to exclusive performances and invitations to premiere events.
Which might mean that a random number of Wonderpass holders may be selected to attend the media day for this new ride. That's a wild guess, but you should all have you passes ready! :) ~Flea

Ok let's recap what the rumours flying around are..... * Ride * Themed to a Marvel character * Not Vekoma * Costing a lot of money * Australia trying to do outdo America in the coaster department? Oh to dream a dream, wouldn't an Incredible Hulk launched B&M look nice in the park? :) I hope the people that know realise how mean they are.....And if they're telling fibs they'll have a lot of people after them (angry villagers with pick forks style!) :shock:

Incredible Hulk Launched Coaster in Australia would be good! I could just Imagen that. That would be one of my wildest dreams come true!

hope the people that know realise how mean they are.....And if they're telling fibs they'll have a lot of people after them (angry villagers with pick forks style!)
I can so agree with you on that one. And I'l be one of those villagers with a pitchfork and maybe a flame torch in the other hand. :twisted:

I don't know, I just can't see a beemer being built here as much as we want them to. I can definately see something from Intamin, since they would be familar with our country and Wonderland (Space Probe and I think Galleon's Graveyard?). However, there is not one beemer here in Australia, so it would be a big step to introduce a beemer at this time. But you never know! I will also join the hillbillie with pitchfork gang :) ~Flea