Interesting Ebay item...

Zamperla

An Exact same comment made by myself on Defunction. AU $1,000.00 Whoa.

Ex-australias wonder land,park entry mascot.This lion stood tall in Australias Wonderland Sydney for 17 years.It is 2.5m tall,and 1700x1200 square,it is also quite heavy .It is made of a polystyrene base,with a stone textured rendered outsideThe lion is in great shape, and structuraly perfect.He is very weather proof,and could be displayed indoor or out.This is a very unique object,and a very unique oppertunity to own some of Sydneys history(millions of people from all over the world have stood on or next to the lion for a photo)...This lion would be a huge attraction to lure in customers inside a shop,or maybe leased for promotional work.the lion is very tall,and wide,so there is no mailing on this item!!!The auction is pick up only unless prior organised..i have a mate that has a small truck that is willing to help transport for a small fee..the auction is a no reserve price,The lion to have made, would cost thousands.$1000 i feel is too cheap,but it has to go(no longer have the space)...any questians on this items call 0425350002...the lion is located in Sydneys western suburbs,and can be viewed by arrangment...if you want something SPECIAL with HISTORY this might be it...happy bidding
If someone couldn't sell Un-used Chip Packets of Wonderland on E-bay, does anyone think this person can sell this off?

HA! I was the one who actually sold that statue to them! They also bought some tombstones and the giant vulture that was at Galleons. I heard they almost decapticated either the lion or vulture when they loaded it on the back of truck and tried to drive through the Transylvania entrance. Just when you thought $unway were greedy for money, they paid alot less than $1000 for that lion.

Buzz if i had the money i would have bought the park... whatever the cost... if i had the money i would have. the same with the souvenirs we got from the park post closure. if i could have bought them, i would have. i bought what i could afford... and even then i was a little short on the rent that week because of it!!!

i bought what i could afford... and even then i was a little short on the rent that week because of it!!!
Then I guess it was a good thing we didn't charge you for that door you kicked in! :P Anyway, I'd be shocked if this guys gets over $1000 for that lion as they surprisingly paid $250 for it. Also looking at those photos it looks like they cut off part of the base.

Honestly... tell me.... what happened to that door? it either: still stands in the same position was moved so other people could get more stuff out of there, and then put back has been bulldozed. Besides.... you told me to break in!.... just because the door broke before the lock did... not my fault eddie didnt have the right keys....