Thrill Rides For Sale (images)

skypark

Listing for sale two of the Hottest thrill rides off the Planet SKYBOLT Reverse Bungee 3 seater (slingshot) SKYSCREAMER SkySwing Australia Tallest FreeFall Swing. Located Nth Queensland, custom built high performance thrill rides. For Further Details colingrofski@bigpond.com.au or Ph 0401675927 Both rides to be sold together as a package Zero tolerance for tyre kickers.

Im not requesting favourability on fan status,but have 2 great high performance thrill ride for sale, if you want to buy a spring box machine i havent got one, if you want to know to differance in the ride, the spring machine is like a fast elevator, where as the bungee machine is like a missile, go figure.

Zero tolerance for tyre kickers.
Surely you cannot be serious. Have you read any of these forums? If you had you would know that no one (no one who posts anyway) would be in a position to buy either or both of those attractions. In the two threads about this topic you have come across as a no-nonsense person who wants to sell a couple of attractions, so why would you bother wasting your own time posting the ad here? "The Bus is now leaving for Breakfast Time Jamb, NSW"

The reason as to why, is simple because i would assume that those people whom either visit this site or whom participate is the forum would have an interest in the industry,and would also have friends or collegues who also maybe interested,clearly you are not!and i would be surprised if you spoke for the majority as i have already receive interest from parties. I noticed your Location: I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer. Dont know or just dont understand?

Hi Skypark Sorry for that harsh reply, rest assured that is not the opinion of all the forum members. I would just like to say that even if you don't receive any direct interest from this thread I certainly apreciate you posting if nothing more than to give us people a heads up as to what is happening in the industry. It's active participation like this from park operators and employees that really add to the forums in a big way. All the best with your sale.

The site, from what I've gathered is more about people with a geniune interest in enjoying the theme park/carnival industry in Australia, and being more of a consumer of these carnivals and parks, rather than a player, and participant in providing the service. It would also seem a bit stupid to advertise such a thing on a forum of all places. These are expensive machines, a vast majority of people on the internet (and forums in particular) would not really care for such a sale. On the other hand, as the rappa said, the more the merrier, and the more we have in the know how, the better...

I don't think my reply was too harsh. All I was saying was that I didn't think he would get much if any interest from a site that’s populated mainly by theme park enthusiasts not theme park operators. Yes it is good that he/she is willing for post that information here as it keeps us "in the loop" as to what is happening in the industry, but there are several websites that sell new and used rides and attractions and I think that is a much better place to advertise it (you may have already done so but I don't keep track of those sites). "The Bus is now leaving for Globe Derby Park Trotting Track, South Australia"

You're kidding yourself if you think this site doesn't get significant readership from industry personnel. I don't think it's anyone's place to say what is or isn't right or smart in this circumstance, and when it comes to marketing like this, every bit counts. I find it a tad ironic some of you consider yourselves supporters of this industry.

Glad you posted Richard... Was just about to say that I think it's funny that members insist on informing others what this site is 'supossed' to be about. I would have though that given this is YOUR site YOU would be the only one in a position to make such comments :)

Its also funny the comments made about persons in the industry not visiting this site, when the person making the statements is an ex-industry worker, who does consider himself to be quite in the know about the park he worked for.... he should know the levels of management who were at the park he worked for that visited this site regularly during its trading periods....

Can someone please tell me exactly where I said people from the industry do not visit this site? What I said was the vast majority of people on this site are enthusiasts. I know full well that people from the industry do read these forums, hell my ex operations manager and CEO read this site for a number of years. What I was getting at was that I think that there are more productive places to advertise these types of items, not that the information shouldn't be posted as it keeps us informed of what is going on. Just out of interest skypark how much genuine interest have you had as a direct result of you posting the information on this site 10 days ago? "The Bus is now leaving for Direct Action Bore, Northern Territory"

Can someone please tell me exactly where I said people from the industry do not visit this site?
If you had you would know that no one (no one who posts anyway) would be in a position to buy either or both of those attractions.
All I was saying was that I didn't think he would get much if any interest from a site that’s populated mainly by theme park enthusiasts not theme park operators.
i think that is where we got that impression.

I still don't see where I specifically said industry people do not visit the site. The first quote you have given says "If you had you would know that no one (no one who posts anyway) would be in a position to buy either or both of those attractions." not "No one on this site would be able to buy theses attractions.". The second quote is similar as I say "All I was saying was that I didn't think he would get much if any interest from a site that’s populated mainly by theme park enthusiasts not theme park operators." not "All I was saying was that I know you won't get interest as this site is entirely populated and read by enthusiasts not theme park operators.". As you can see there is a big difference in what I said and what you perceive me to have said. "The Bus is now leaving for Percivals Creek, Victoria"