Re: Park Music

hey my name is Leigh an i am a former employee of Wonderland Sydney, i am currently doing a IT assignment which requires me to make a webpage i have chosen to do Wonderland what i need from people is a list of the park techno music played! i have already got 911wonderland but i would really like to have a list of the names/artist of the generic techno music that was played within the park, i would apreciate it if anybody could kindly supply me with this information, i have tried to look for the songs myself but of course its impossible to find them. this has been a challenge to find this music for a long time now an my time is running out soon for my website to be submitted can anybody help? cheeers Leigh

• 1 month later...

ex employees of the park in a position to acquire it. im not naming names, because, being one of the ex employees who has a copy, i know how annoying it is to get those requests... Know now - i will not be distributing copies of what I have, because it is not mine to give. The soundtrack is (with one major exception) all licensed and copyrighted production music. the songs themselves are commercially available to advertisers and the like with access to a production music database. The majority of the music is not named, but only has numbers to identify them... and there is several million of them to sift through. This is why very few people have got the full collection.

• 2 weeks later...

Just for anybody that really cares, i think i have discovered that one of the tracks of the Wonderland soundtrack is actually a category of songs called "scat music" it was originally created by John Scatman, he is the singer who sang the world famous song "Im a Scatman", this kind of music sounds really different to other types of techno as the singer makes the sounds with his voice, eg, Skibab bop bib bab bop. Im not sure if John Scatman actually sang this song himself (his dead now anyway), but its definite that the song did originate from his own songs, i think its just a generic version of his this of music what he called "scat rap". I have included bits of the "Im a Scatman" song as an attachment it is low quality just to give you an example. (but note this isnt the wonderland version song, im not going to place that on here as people would want the full quality version of it).