Staff Vs Written Warnings

WOW .. i had no idea these forums got so heated!. i know I'm new, and this thread is old, but lets face it no park could run without any of the positions you have all been talking about so, wouldnt it make sense that everyone has a level of guest services in their roles, even the burger flippers, I mean when they walk back and forth from the toilets etc etc across the park I'm sure theyve been stopped at one point or another and asked a question, so we should all agree that to work at an amusement park of sorts you must by default be a bloody legend, and leave it at that .... :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
i have a story which is for us over the age of 18.   as a parkservices attendent we were eqiuped with a maglite, 2 way radios, and ride safety shut offs. it was a saturday night an myself an another parkservices attendent were doing a full park walk, making sure everything was good with the parks presentation.we were walking up towards the goldrush toilets to inspect them, we then procceded behind the toilets which was dark. i turned on my torch, what i saw next was shocking, there where 2 people having it with each other! these guys must have been 16. we told them to get out of our sights an we would leave it at that. but it still traumtises me lol
The same thing happened in Coney Island at Luna Park. Near the back corner there's a short and dark tunnel leading to the Wonky Walk and a couple was getting it on in there. (Btw, the tunnel is incorporated in a picture of a face with its mouth open)

I remember having a young couple on Zodiac one day and they were the only ones on and when the ride came down the chick had her head in his lap. Lets just say when she came up for air she was licking her lips. "The Bus is now leaving for Lipscombe Rivulet, Tasmania"

LoL! Me and my friends for example! Nah jokes! We only went to WLS on Saturday nights to have fun with girls, meaning going on rides with them. If we wanted to make out, we'd go to my house or someone's house to do it lol! Anyway back to the topic...
Another highly intelligent post from a brain dead pissant... Good on you Pattienova. Are you sure you're not recalling the wet dream you had last night and when you woke up, your dog was licking your face? Probably... As you said, back to the topic you dolts!