"Superman Escape" construction updates commence

Richard

Ah, how exciting! Finally something is happening. How often do you plan on updating the construction gallary Richard? Do you have any idea when supports will be going up or when we will see pieces of the track? I know this is going to sound picky, but I am disappointed with the placement of this ride. Of course it is good that it will be right at the entrance of the park and easily visible from the Pacific Motorway, but I don't like the fact that it is going to be so close to Leathal Weapon. By the way Richard, we are in June, not July... :rolleyes:

Track should arrive sometime in July and Rabid will let us know as soon as it turns up, with pictures at the same old place. As far as the placement goes, with the parks future plans this was the best place to put the coaster and I think that you will be surprised when the ride is finished that having it so close to the LW will be a bonus. Cheers.....

I think the placement is good, it's right in front so it's an eye catcher and you dont have that far to run to when you first arrive. Hope it doesnt block the view of lethal from the gates though, seeing one coaster is alright but seeing two is a little better..specially if superman gets packed than you know there is another coaster..although you do see it when you come in but still would be nice to see it when you walk in like you do at the moment.