Wonderland Update on rides for 2005

I am wondering where are the rides are now sitting or what parks they went to as well, or are they are still up for sale. - Bush Beast - Demon - Vision Land - Sky Hawk - Tassy Devil - Captains Cave Man - River Rapids - Beastie - Dragons Flight - Wizards Fury - Cable Cars( from the old Site at more park ) - Vintage Cars - Dodgems - Speed Slide - The beach Rides - Bounty Revenge - Space Probe Also what been happing at the run down park as it has been very quite there latley and any new progress on whats happing with the rides left at the park

-Bounty's Revenge is Going to Sunway Lagoon -Dodgems was apparently sold to a Portable Ride company -Dragons flight has been made portable and will travel around to carnivals. -Wizards Fury hit the scrap yard years ago -Vintage Cars where ready to be let down when wonderland was open so i expecet their days are over. - Beastie & Bush Beast, i say that they are at the end of their days to, most likely, because they are very old an i would be to expensive and complicated to relocate. - River rapids ride would be just destroyed, but dont know what the tubes will be used for again. - And i think sky hawk is in Queensland?

- Bush Beast - It will never be moved, and it will never operate again without a huge cash injection. it will be heritage listed, or demolished. - Demon - Vision Land - Sky Hawk - Gold Coast, right next to fly coaster, currently SBNO - Tassy Devil - packed into a container, and stacked beside said container, its a bit up in the air, but most likely going to Sunway - Captains Cave Man - was being pulled down last december, most likely shipped to sunway - River Rapids - pump house demolished, the runs will be filled in, the tubes most likely sold off cheaply to another park that has a rapids ride - dreamworld perhaps? - Beastie - awaits the same fate as bush beast - Dragons Flight - i heard the mast had a large crack discovered in it. Whether it is being made portable, I dont know, but If not, it will most likely hit sunway as well. - Wizards Fury - scrapped. it was 30 years old when it was erected at the park in 1985, so it was well overdue. - Cable Cars( from the old Site at more park ) Still standing as far as I know, with some of the cars resting in one of the graveyards. they were aged beyond belief already, and i can't see them going anywhere else, unless Jamberoo has an interest in them? - Vintage Cars - they were actually sold, but still standing at the park in december. I believe the buyer has since acquired the ride - Dodgems - cars sold off to portable amusement company, building itself will most likely be demolished. - Speed Slide - boarded up - is it still standing??? - The beach Rides - what rides? there were the slides, one of which you have already named, and the two tube slides, - which was just tubes in a flume... - Bounty Revenge - on its way as per press release to be erected at sunway - Space Probe - SBNO - no prospects as to its future location

- Bush Beast - It will never be moved, and it will never operate again without a huge cash injection. it will be heritage listed, or demolished.
I don't think it would be heritage listed. Highly Unlikely.
- Tassy Devil - packed into a container, and stacked beside said container, its a bit up in the air, but most likely going to Sunway
I was under the impression it was now in Melbourne for possible trailerisation and had been bought by a travelling amusement company?

Yes Zamperla you are correct, Taz Devil was loaded onto a truck (not inside a container) and taken to Melbourne. Dragons Flight is not being made transportable and was re-erected at Sunway in September of 2004 but I was told not operating properly from the get-go. As for HMS Endeavour it lies at rest at the Out the Back stables area, I also believe it was a Jap made ride.

Also regarding SRR, The boats will not be sold for three reasons, Firstly, Sunway have no control or valid access to that area of the park, Secondly, anyone who would want to purchase those half flat, worn to the canvas loads of junk would require professional help, and Thirdly if you witnessed the demolition of the station and control room you would know that most of the boats sustained damage as the station came down with some suffering a crunching end as the dozers ran right over them thus rendering them useless anyway. I hope this clarifies things a little.