°¤WõÑdÈ®lãÑD §ýDñÈÿ «RêVïsíTëл

Guest boycotta

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting, it would be great for a hotel to be situated on the other side of the carpark, I can certainly picture it. Hopefully, a monorail system will be linked from the hotel to the park, much like Sea World's. However, why would a company build a hotel right next to a theme park if it is in no way affiliated with Wonderland? All you've got in that area is bush, with a theme park stuck in the middle of it. It takes a good 10 minutes to get to civilisation. I'm sure the hotel would make some sort of contact with the park, it just wouldn't make sense if they didn't! Hopefully all this refurbishment talk is true. I will have many photos of construction (and general park photos) on saturday evening. Thanks, ~Liam

Instead of a monorail, why don't they use that leftover chairlift skylink that they don't use anymore?? Yes, I've seen Wonderland's new ad on TV, it is very boring... lol. Wonderland now just seem to stick to competitions/shops, etc. In the past there has been ways of winning new cars, money and heaps of other things. Also that new Superhero Headquarters is opening soon so that will give an abundance of happy smiles for the littlies. :mrgreen:

where are you goint on about my cousins live at minchinbury and mt druit and that is like 2 minuted from wodnerland. its very urbanised and there also is horsley park. think mate
I did think. It was an estimate of 10 minutes, since it feels like a 10 minute drive. I really don't think there would be a hotel built.. it's a major step to take. ~Liam

Interesting, it would be great for a hotel to be situated on the other side of the carpark, I can certainly picture it. Hopefully, a monorail system will be linked from the hotel to the park, much like Sea World's. However, why would a company build a hotel right next to a theme park if it is in no way affiliated with Wonderland?
Sea World Nara is half owned by Japanese company Nara Resort Group, and apart from Seaworld Nara, is not connected in any other way to SW

One fault with your plan Boycotta, this is the all important MONEY factor. First of all it costs a hell of a lot of money to HOST the Olympics and for a country to do it twice in a row is in my mind a big mistake. I am not even sure if the Sydney Olympic Group made any money from the 2000 games. Maybe Richo can help me with this one. Second of all is the tourists going to the games. Most of the ppl going to the games have allready bought their tickets and made accomidation arangments. They would have to change them so there is no promise that the tourist dollar so to speak would still be there. And the third thing is just this. Do we want another Olympics at all. I'm sure that the Athens Games will go ahead in some way and it will be all good.

Boycotta please learn some english! Why does it seem like this forum is now filled with wonderland-obsessed 10 year olds? Anyway, in regards to the hotel, Sunway had planned to build this years ago when they first unveiled the plans for the new wave pool and seperate admission to the water park. None of this went ahead. Perhaps now it is all happening as there is also digging going on near The Beach. Sunway also originally planned to build a golf course right next to the hotel which would give more tourists a reason to stay in the area. The hotel might also be more viable now thanks to the business park which would mean lots of corporate guests. To all posters who regularly visit Wonderland - please keep us updated on construction developments.

• 1 month later...

the latest news ive heared from wonderland is that they are repainting the slides as people shoule have noticed i dont thing they are actually attached to the tower as of yet. a little rumor from screamscape they say that maybe a little attraction such as a slide will be installed in time for the opening of the beach in september. personally i think they will get ride of the mountain cascades and put in like a bunch of slides where you dont need like a boat just a normall regular water slide. does anyone remember the slide they had similar to the double screamer at wet n wild. that was fun.