• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I heard that construction was halted until the site is dry again due to the flooding which could be why the opening date could be getting pushed back btw....Thanks for posting the new logo images for Superman Returns -on that site Adam...obviously this site cant be relied upon for new developments on the ride..

Thanks Skipper. As far as I'm concerned, I am not breaking Movie World's photography policy as the images are being used for non-commerical purposes. The only condition stated on the reverse of park maps and at the front gate is that the images cannot be used for commerical purposes. I'll be continuing to post updates of the Superman Escape ride on my website until it's finished!

Interesting... Where did you hear that buttonpusher? Since the word 'Dream.Nova' has been banned, I've changed the above link to the OzCoaster.net photos of the Superman Escape track  ;)
Got to be joking, How sad is banning another websites name. All time low.

Adam - your site looks great! The overall design is fantastic. Good on you for including lots of pics of the coaster under construction. I know the park has supposedly banned them but really what is a theme park site without pics of our biggest new attraction under construction? Top work!

We'd really like to supply that link, but R-C tries not to be associated with articles that are at odds with the parks requests. The only site, which is at the moment authorized to show such updates, is ozcoaster.net. So we can only "unofficially" recommend you check there. Aussieparks is a decent enough site (Obviously I would prefer it if it didn't have photos or list rumors, but its not MY web space after all :) ), but you have to remember, that Ian goes to allot of effort to have stuff approved, so we try and support that as much as possible.