Superman Name

Spotty

It clearly says that on posters all round the park. i'm not saying the catch phrase incase i get in trouble for that. But expect a theme park reveiw of MW tomorrow as i am going. If anyone would like to meet up with me tommorrow drop me a line at daniel.harmer@gmail.com or talk to me on msn at hussrainbowrulz@gmail.com. Will be at the Golden Archway at 10:00.

I agree, why should we promote this park when they clearly have no respect for this site. I have had several bad experiences at WBMW, rude staff & long lines as well as awfully overpriced & disgusting food.
Go to that 50/40s themed buffet place, not the shatty fast food outlets. :rolleyes:

If you are wanting cheaper disgusting food there is a McDonald's across the motorway. I went to it last time I went to WBMW. I personally would be going to Dreamworld at this point in time anyway. Since I last went to Dreamworld they have opened The Claw and movie world has not changed much in 2 years. Getting back on topic the name Superman Escape does sound rather average. It also sounds grammatically incorrect.

Isnt that superman ride in the states [the one like the tot] called superman escape or something? MW's food is horrible..they took the burgers and stuff from the wild west burgers place and replaced it with hot dogs! quite liked those burgers..expensive as they were. Dreamworld is definately the better of the two at the moment..we did mw in an hour and a half and that included lethal, scooby, wild west, road runner, river ride, the tweety ride and that purple rocket thingy at the back near the exit of river ride.

I actually don't think there would be a problem with you posting them to a forum thread. That is very different from a gallery on the site. I doubt attaching them to a post is violating the parks request as it is just sharing some personal photos amongst effectively a group of 'friends.' Richard??

Everyone seems to be getting mixed up with profits and commercial activities... I can tell you that Movie World is not against Roller-Coaster.com.au posting personal photographs taken within the park because money is being made off the photos (obviously this is not happening), they are against Roller-Coaster.com.au making the photos available for "public viewing" - which is against their (new) policy. But as far as I care… post them!