Superman

Obstructure

I don't think Alex is questioning everyone’s knowledge of Kingda Ka but rather your grammatical expression and logic. What you wrote Paul doesn't make sense…

Well we all know about Kingda Ka, the ride is currently closed till further notice for those who are un-aware.
You cannot combine two different 'ideas' into the one sentence. It would have been better to say…
Well we all know about Kingda Ka; the ride is currently closed until further notice.
OR
For those who are un-aware, Kingda Ka is currently closed until further notice.

Okay I'm starting to notice on ongoing trend in a lot of these treads which really isn't doing a lot for the forums... I'm tending to see that someone makes a point, Paul then adds a post that doesn't say much, Alex adds a comment on that, and then either Paul or everyone goes nuts about it. I don't know if its just a case of certain people feel to need to add a post to every topic or what it is but can't we all just calm down a bit and try and stop this stupid circle that many of these threads seem to be decending into. I don't mean to sound all high and mighty and be the mother here but perhaps if Paul you could just think a little bit more before you post and Alex just try not to go offending everyone as some how your posts seem to...