Movie World Madrid

rappa

Okay I don't know if I'm a bit slow or what but I only really looked at this park for the first time today... Does anyone else thing its a bit of a joke that this park is pretty new (open 2002) and is massive and packed with attractions when compared with our park which has been open 10 years now? Just look at its Western section which has several MAJOR rides where as we have 1... seriously think we have the poor end of the stick here :( Never really seen this park before and just think that that is the potential that our park has to be, just a shame they have it already. Same sort of goes for the German version although that is a bit different. Madrid certainly looks cool.

I have been to Movie World Madrid. The place is huge, but from madrid the capital of Spain it is about a 1 hour train trip away. You are travelling along through desert and then all of a sudden this thing pops up. Certainly is cool. Ask me questions and ill answer for you.

Its simple really, MW in Austraila is popular without frequent ride additions and has easy competition so there is no incentive to add them often. However in Spain they are facing competition from some pretty big parks (Port Aventura for example) so they need to have the major rides. Also, because the park is European the people expect a higher standard. If our MW were to be picked up and dropped in Europe then it probably wouldn't be viewed as much more than a local park by their standards hence the need for big rides.

• 10 months later...
The quality of the Australian park is much higher than in Spain.
:wacko: Sorry, i dont know your Park, but it looks the same than in Germany with or withot some rides. The Spain Version is the cream of the crop. It looks all in all great and the Rides are very special. The RioBravo is a good Water Ride and i dont think its less than you say. In my opinion the only Ride Goldcoast can compare with Madrid is Superman. That means not Goldcoast is a bad Park, i hope to visit it one time. Greets Auge Look at the Scenerie post-987-1146806375_thumb.jpg ...but look at that Roxy :Ppost-987-1146806538_thumb.jpg ( the 3D Theater is not in there ;-) )