Google Earth satellite images

clone_tk422

Hi All, google have just released a great new application called google earth. You can start from space level and zoom right down to street level. Its pretty comprehensive, I thought it would cover mostly US but I live on the gold coast in a suburb only 4 years old and I found my house!! I found dreamworld for those that want to look at 27*51`58.73" S, 153*18'44.34" E Anyways, I was wondering for anyone who knows where to look, please post the co-ordinates of any US theme parks you can find. I would most love to see six flags magic mountain, great adventure and cedar point if anyone knows where they are. Thanks

It's a great program, unfortunately, for some bizarre reason they havn't covered Sydney in very much detail from Central Station and upwards. Hence, Sydney CBD is really unresearchable. It's not just Sydney either, I was looking a Amsterdam and it's not fully covered yet either (from what I saw) so the program has still got a long way to come. Baghdad is covered, and I had a nice little look at that. I didn't see too many of those gas production plants and such that the Bush administration kept going on about at their UN address 2 or so years ago :rolleyes: I've got an image here that shows how far away the Big Brother House is away , from the rest of Dreamworld, for that person that wanted to know. It's that little square builDING right off to the left. I also visited SFMM, theres a pic there. Scream is built, so it's pretty new.

It shows you just how small Dreamworld really is and how strange the layout is. Also shows how much the park needs another coaster. I have my doubts about how much space Dreamworld really has left (considering the fact they want to use the excess land as a town centre) for future expansion. I think it's about time to say goodbye to that river, especially now that Rivertown is gone. Or at least build something over the top of it. It just takes up so much space

I’ve tried about 10 times or more and each time it says 'download complete' but it stops at different amounts each time. Sometimes it’s 300 kilobytes and sometimes it’s anywhere up to 400. Then when I open it nothing happens. I just tried doing it on my other computer too and it did the same thing so I don’t know how you guys downloaded it. :(

The program is about 10Mb so I’m not sure what is happening with your attempts to download. When my brother tried to download it, it gave him the Google Desktop program so I don't know what that was about. "The Bus is now leaving for Googlegong, Western Australia"

Hi All, google have just released a great new application called google moon. You can start from space level and zoom right down to luna level. Its pretty comprehensive, I thought it would cover mostly US landing sites and it does!! Anyways, I was wondering for anyone who knows where to look, please post the co-ordinates of any US landing sites you can find. I would most love to see Apollo 11, Apollo 12, and Apollo 14 if anyone knows where they are.