I finally saw the Matrix Reloaded today ;)

Shaun

I know there is already a matrix topic going but I thought I would start a new one..... Anyway it was cool as, the effects were awsome, but don't get me started on the ending....... :( I was just thinking this aftrenoon what a great ride it would make and it quickly reminded my of Disney World's (One of those disney ones..) Tower of Terror. For anyone unfamilliar with Disney's Tower of Terror, it is a drop ride enclosed within a tower with heaps of theming, special affects and a decent story to back it up:) It's themed to the "Twiglight Zone" Check the site out http://www.tower-of-terror.com/ But can you just imagine it themed to the Matrix Reloaded. The ride could be themed on Trinadie going into the Matrix and racing in and out of the doors, running from the controller, along the highway and eventually getting thrown out the window of a high rise (with a slight pause and a spin :)) and then droping straight down the side of the building to the pavement only to be........... I dont' want to spoil the end of the film. :D You would have special effects galore, particularly when you enter the matrix and when you are being chased and there are bullets flying slowmoe all over head :) The ride would kinda run along a track... Anyway it would probally cost a fortune but hay, I can dream. Any comments or ideas? Shaun :) *who's going to run his own theme park oneday with an inclosed drop ride ;)