Sign in to follow this  
Shaun

Has anyone been on a mondial Top Scan........ (pics)

6 posts in this topic

The ride looks ok, but I'm not a huge fan of spinning rides. I used to be, but now I can be completely disorientated and feeling light headed when I come off. Still, that looks fun.. but I've never been on one! Thanks, ~Flea

I'm the opposite Flea, i used to hate flat rides and neally spew everytime I rode them but now I just love them. The trick is to drink lots of water and not get dehydrated and I'm right for most the rides now. it's funny though because I can ride the Wipeout over and over and not feel sick at all but but then I can have one ride on a Merry'go round and I can feel shocking. It must be the diffrn't movements? I can't wait to ride a TopScan, from what i have read on other forums they are considered to be the pinnacle of all flat rides. So what's it like to ride Beetle? Is fast and disorientating or sort of slow and forcfull? Are they very popular or are they too intense? Here is a few more pics, I can't help myself :) They shouldn't take very long to load They are from the Mondial site www.Mondial.com photo6.jpgphoto10.jpgphoto9.jpgphoto12.jpg Thanks Shaun

So what's it like to ride Beetle? Is fast and disorientating or sort of slow and forcfull? Are they very popular or are they too intense?
The first time for me was indeed very intense. Last time was 1,5 years ago I think. This year I hope to ride one again. I don't know for sure, but I think that the operator can control the ride bij 2 joysticks. The ride can go very fast and can get very disorientating. On funfairs here they give extremer rides at night then in daylight because of the small kids. And then the ride is not as good. When I get home today (I'm at school at the moment), I'll search some of my own and some other great photo's!

Ive been on samurai at chessington in the UK it had the biggest queue but is a great flat ride feels like you are going to hit the trees.