Adelaide Royal show

Katz

No, thats the ride list for Terrific Tuesday (unlimited Ride pass) This is the official ride list... > Simulator > Pirate Caves > Ghost Train > Mad Mouse > Gravitron > Mega Drop > Hangover > Scorpion > Miami Music Trip > Dodgems > Mega Mix > Breakdance > Ali Baba > Skymaster Wheel > Hard Rock > Fun Factory > Air Max > Roller Ghoster > Slingshot > Super Bowl > Sizzler > Techno Jump > The Claw > Twin Flip > Bear Affair > Carousel > Circus Circus > Buungee > Combo Ride > Dragon Wagon > Giant Slide > Kangaroo Jump > Kids Convoy > Simulator > Mini Pirate > Motor Bikes > Red Baron > Sky Diver > Super Safari Mega > Bounce > Swan Ride > Tea Cups > Wave Swinger > Wizard Flight > Truck Stop > Taxi Jet Ride > Fun Zone Bounce > Cliff Hanger > Adelaide Express > Childrens’ Ferris > Wheel > Fun Factory > Go Gator > Jumping Motorcycles > Mini Merry go round > Kangaroo Jump > Truck Convoy > Jumping Castle > Playport > Merry go round > Funcastle ''

No it still looks good I think, as it got now just has different horror movies there. But I don't like the Star Wars there as it is not a horror movie to me, it is like a kids movie. It looks out off place there is like Texas Chainsaw Massacre or there Freddy like the KINGS of horror, and then you get Star Wars like the kids movie!! It's like if the movie store, would put horror movies together with the kids movies.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm onsite at the Adelaide Showgrounds as of Thursday. Will be interesting to see if the rides are in the same layout as last year. I'll endevour to get some photos taken over the next few days. :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Most of the Rides are in the same layout as last year, as I was already have been two times at the Royal Adelaide show.. :)B)

Twin Flip looks wicked and has been quite popular. The fun park looks great at night, however, the ride operators should take more care with maintenance. Many of the rides have lights that don't work. The Mad Mouse trains look as though they have had a make-over. Overall it looks great, though a little nostalgic for some of the wittingslow rides eg: the zipper, turbo, which don't seem to travel!

Wittingslow no longer travel to any of the royal shows, they only do the rye beach carnival....they also no longer own the Zipper, and their Turbo got sold many many many years ago. But don't worry, BELLS AMUSEMENTS have bought the mighty CHANCE TURBO off Brooks, and it should be making its debut in 2006 at the Canberra Show....it must have had quite an overhaul! :D chris