Sign in to follow this  
Katz

Royal Melbourne Show

20 posts in this topic

The Rides list • Bungy Trampoline • Kamikaze • Thunder Bolt • Zombie Ghost Train • Circus Circus • Techno Jump • Cliff Hanger • Roller Coaster Ghost Train • Chaos • Claw • Hurricane • Ferris Wheel • Crazy Mouse Spinning Coaster • Wave Swinger • Alibaba • Twin Flip • Hard Rock • Energy Storm • F1 Slide • Music Trip • Super Sizzler • Gravitron • Scopian • Taipan Roller Coaster • Big Wheel • Hangover • Breakdance • Simulator • Sea X Plorer Simulator :);)

How Did I know. No Rainbow Again. Didn't show up at EKKA again. I didn't get to go this year.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well yeah I knew Rainbow wasn't going after the Easter Show, face it, O'Neills will never take it anywhere other than Sydney....very stupid for such a big ride! chris

Well yeah I knew Rainbow wasn't going after the Easter Show, face it, O'Neills will never take it anywhere other than Sydney....very stupid for such a big ride! chris

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well this just shows another reason as to why O'neills adventurland failed.

Well not really, as O'Neills mainly do hire work rather than travelling their rides, I say, sell Rainbow and Ranger, to someone more caring, and would love to travel the two rides. chris

How Did I know. No Rainbow Again. Didn't show up at EKKA again. I didn't get to go this year.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No Rainbow at Ekka? Who cares? You got the Ali Baba there, which is the same ride anyway so i dunno what your all so worried about. Edited by dr_teeth

No Rainbow at Ekka? Who cares? You got the Ali Baba there, which is the same ride anyway so i dunno what your all so worried about.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*waits for huss to pop a vein....* :-) In all honesty though, Ali Baba realy isn't the same. it's not as high, it's too restrained (shoulder harnesses???) and doesn't have the same air time as the Rainbow. Edited by jordang

Lol of course you may make that assumption that they are the same, hell yeah they do the same thing, but you can actually tell when you ride them. Rainbow is higher, better air time, better looking, and Ali Baba gives no airtime whatsoever.... and is smaller! chris

Haha yep Jordang, I was expecting the same thing from Hussy when I wrote it. Saying stuff about a Rainbow is kinda like saying something about Hussy's misses. Gets the same response anyway...hehe Good thing you live in Sydney then hey hussy, if its the only show the RB tours. :P

Edited by dr_teeth

I don't live in Sydney, and they don't get the Ali Baba at the RES anymore.... Also Huss used to use Heide Park as testing grounds for their rides, no idea why they are all white and green, its terrible, most of the park is in those colours..... chris

can you please post a few pix i wanna know what to expect when i go on thursday. and where will you post the video! i wanna see!!!

Edited by surfdog