Movement @ the station

ripcurlboy_81

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It also looked like some of the Zodiac gondolas were off as well. The arm closest to Space Probe was up. Neil

Driving past at about 1:30pm today I noticed that the top part of the SP has been removed; I am quite sure it was intact when I drove by in the morning. No photos unfortunately. Daveb.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Edited by coasterfreak

With Jagggy's assistance l have been intouch with the Site manager in control the Wonderland site, asking for permission to enter the site to access the remains of the Bush Beast thats in the carpark infront of the wildlife entrance, to grab some bolts and a few pieces of timber from the old girl. It looks promising, as the site manager will be arranging a time for access to the site. Will keep everyone informed

Could it be possible that bussy was wrong?!
The information I had at the time of my post was that the crane was there to take down Zodiac and then start work on Probe. As you can see from the photos Zodiac is still standing and Probe is being brought down, so yes my information was wrong.
Have all the rides gone from Hananbaberra Land?
Have you read anything about what has been going on in the last 18 months or so since the park closed? "The Bus is now leaving for Montharra Bore, Western Australia"

Well I would like to thank the nice people at ING, and a little note, Please stop flooding the e-mails of the people at ING, as you will not get a response from them regarding collecting things from the Wonderland Carpark. You will not be getting any response from them, as they do not have any time to put pieces of wood & bolts aside for everyone in the community. So please, a messege from ING, don't waste your time, as you won't get anywhere. Only 3 people have been allowed to do it, no one else. Anyway, Thanks ING! :D

Can I just ask where you three arrogant guys get off?? It is clear you have all approached ING and they have been nice enough to help you out. Then you come on here and get stuck into others saying not to even try to contact ING they will not help you and they are just annoyed because they have better things to do... Now why anyone would want a bloody bolt I dunno but that is your choice, I certainly have no desire to get one... That being said why shouldn't anyone who DOES want one give it a go? Why are you three so special that you deserve something more than other people? As for you ripcurl... WHAT A FRIKEN HYPOCRITE ! You thank ING for being helpful then say stuff you to people who ask you to help them out!! Don't come on here to brag about how you scored... it is clear that the three of you just want this for yourself so you can say you are the only ones with stuff. EVERYONE ELSE... IF YOU WANT TO TRY AND SCORE SOMETHING GO ON!! GET IN TOUCH WITH ING, WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOOSE? DON'T LISTEN TO THESE THREE SELFISH BASTARDS.

djrappa, will you get over yourself, taken from email from ING to jagggy, me and paul "On another note - I am now being contacted by many people with the same request. I have to draw the line and say I will only help out the original three people that contacted me. As you can imagine, it would be a major task to try and help everyone and I just don't have the time unfortunately!" take it as you want djrappa

"On another note - I am now being contacted by many people with the same request.  I have to draw the line and say I will only help out the original three people that contacted me.  As you can imagine, it would be a major task to try and help everyone and I just don't have the time unfortunately!"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sorry, but nowhere in that reply does it say "I need you all to go back and tell everyone on behalf of ING that we aren't going to assist with anyone else's requests - could you all do this for me?" A simple "sorry guys, but they cant' help anyone else out" would have sufficed, we don't need three wannabee company spokesmen taking 'official' ING lines. Well done guys, you're one of three people in Australia who now owns a bolt. After that last round of posts, I need to suggest that you remove the bolt from whatever hole you seem to have it wedged in :)