Movement @ the station

ripcurlboy_81

Hi, stumbled on the site by accident but followed the wonderland post the whole way through and was throughly intrigued. Just wondering if anyone ever made it into Wonderland after closure? Must have been some great pics! If so, could anyone email them to me cow_of_attention@hotmail.com thanks Dean

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Accidentally came across this site looking for a picture of SP7. It's 10 years tomorrow since I started working there, been gone for a while though, and started as a Commando on SP7. What a wonderful world it was, and made some of my best friends there, and enemies, whilst gathering 6 verbal and 1 written warning with no hint of being fired. TWAS ONE OF THE BEST FUN JOBS OF ALL TIME.

• 8 months later...
Guest wonderland_sydney

Hello, More site updates www . ----URL removed for non-compliance with Community Guidelines---- . net Wonderland-WiKI is working very well and is now active on a few pages, This means you can edit the text under each pic, its easy fast and requires no logon or membership! IF you think you can discribe the pic better then the text thats there, click EDIT and you can change it how you like.. Anyone wondering why the site has ads on it here is your answer... The ads are going to help pay for extra bandwidth so you can see all the pics on the site in high res I will be updating sections so you can click on any image and see the high res orignal at full size. (lots comming soon) I have loads of new content and ideas for the site, i will be updating the site quite a few times over the next few days Enjoy P.S. anyone that has been banned from the chat room please dont think its me, the bots that where doing it have been fixed, they where too fussy, so if you repeated yourself or changed your nick to fast they would ban you from the chatroom for an hour, anyhow, there fixed now, sorry to all thoes that got banned

Edited by wonderland_sydney

• 2 weeks later...