Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Wikipeda

1 post in this topic

If anyone has checked out the Australian theme park entries on Wikipedia they would notice they are seriously lacking (especially in comparison with the American theme parks featured). I have made/found the following pages on Australian parks. All of these pages can grow into fantastic content rich articles if only a little time is put into them:

[*]Dreamworld [*]Sea World [*]Wet 'n' Wild Superman Escape, but also plan to add other rides such as Scooby-Doo and Lethal Weapon. Note: When editing 'be bold' but bad edits will be removed by the site's users and administrators. Vandalism is not tolerated.

The history section ('concept and construction') of Movie World's entry needs attention as currently it's just from Movie World's website - although I don't think they'll mind as it's very self-promotional. (But if no-one updates it over the next few days I'm going to write it myself). Potentially, every theme park attraction (or at least roller coaster) in Australia can be added to the world's biggest information resource. I have added