• Terror Canyon 2
    • Mammoth Plunge
    • Mammoth River
    • Double Screamer
    • Whirlpool
    • White Water Mountain (4 body slides)
    • Calypso Beach

7 posts in this topic

I agree, Whirlpool is very boring, but at the same time, kinda relaxing, though not as much so as Calypso Beach. I also dislike the Twister, but at least its fun! Can't wait for the new rides to open, should be good. Matthew

Well there's nothing at Wet 'n' Wild that I wouldn't go on given that chance, I'd probably say Speed Coaster, and purely because first time I went on it I queued for ages. These days I've learnt that it’s the sort of slide you can enjoy fine so long as you can get straight on :)

I would also have to agree with joz. The speed coaster que is miles long and then you get to the top, go over a couple of bumps, go up a hill and then come back down again backwards. Definitely not the best ride. I can't wait for the new rides to open. It's going to be soooo cool. DO you know when they will all be open?

to be honest with all of you, i thought that the white water mountain flumes were the absolute worst. i waited in que for abot half an hour before i got onto the 'best one' and i was bored as hell. the cheap crusty ones in my city are 10 times better than the one there and the best part is, you don't have any ques and you can just jump onto the slide anytime you want without having to wait for a stupid red light to turn green. :lol:

How can anybody vote for the aquaracer. All the sides are good, but if you're a regular at the park the aqua racer is the only ride that remains exciting. They need more rides where you can race against other guests. Plus it pumps through the guest really quickly.