Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Tickets for Disneyland, Universal and Knott's

8 posts in this topic

I'm wanting to buy tickets for a 2006 visit to Disneyland Park (a 2-day hopper pass), Universal Studios and Knott's Berry Farm. Are there any places where you can purchase a single pass (discounted), like a "tour" or "combo pass" (similar to the 3 Park Super Pass we have in Australia), that will get us into all parks? Where are the best places to buy (discounted) tickets online?

If you squeeze in a day or so down at San Diego (only an hour or so south of LA), a SoCal CityPass becomes very attractive. It's $185 for adults and includes a 3-day hopper pass, Knott's entry, SeaWorld San Diego and San Diego Zoo. Normally Knott's and Disney would run you back $184, so $1 for the San Diego parks isn't bad. You end up saving about $80. You basically rock up to any of the parks and buy it at the normal ticket window. A lot easier than doing it online. This doesn't include Universal Studios. If you look around when you're there you'll find plenty of $5 off and similar vouchers in magazines and brochures. They had a deal when I was there where you could purchase an annual pass for the price of a day ticket so we just took that and went back for a few hours when we ran out of things to do.

Adam, you can purchase disney hopper tickets, from the disney web site. They usual have specials were, adults pay kids prices, or up to 35% off hopper passes. Just check what they have online. There are quite a few tour places in anaheim, some of them offer buy one tour get 2nd 50%. All anaheim tours, offers discounts if you book two together. I paid for magic mountain and universal on the one booking and saved $30. Apart from the disney hoppers, your best of getting the other tickets and or tours when ur in anaheim. Knotts berry farm often have bring a coke/pepsi can promo for discounted admission. hope this helps...by the wy, when r u going, and were u stayin.

Thanks for the help guys. We’re heading to the States early next year, haven't sorted out where we will be staying yet ;) Any recommendations?

I second Kenny Koala's suggestions... Check out Coke and Pepsi can's....Last time I went they had buy one get one free deals on them for coke and Six Flags and Pepsi and Knotts which proved to be great savers

richard, I was going to suggest the city pass, but I read on mice chat a few weeks back, that knotts berry farm will be dropped from city pass next year and be replaced with universal studios.

If your willing to sit in a room listening to people jab on about timeshare for 3hours. You can get 2 park tickets for 80bucks. We met people at a Hostel in Florida who actually did it, but dont recommend it!! Hulk