Sign in to follow this  
LunaParkFanatic

Help please!

9 posts in this topic

Hello. I need to find something out about a amusement ride business. Does Bells Amusments have a website? I'd be helpful if anyone who nows a good amusement ride hire business if they could put the website address below! I've tired looking everywhere, I can't find any except Durkins. Thanks.

Action Events owns a Zipper! www.actionevents.com.au They offices in Sydney, but I think the Zipper is based in Victoria. Wittingslow's Enterprise was sold overseas, not sure who has a traveling one these days. The Taipan was at the Melbourne Show but wasn't at the Adelaide Show. Does anyone know if it was at Ekka??

Okay cool thanks for the website bluman! Does anyone know the australian company that owns Zipper, Tipan & Enterprize?
Shorts, Zacchini and Watkins own Zippers, Wittingslow still own their Enterprise, but no idea if it is still in Asia. The Pirate and Labamba are still there though. The Taipan is owned by shorts, they do three shows now. Wittingslow also sold their GALAXY to asia....shame, and Rainbow went to O'NEILLS (what a mistake that was) Sydney, Melbourne and Rye, in Victoria (Joint carnival with Wittingslow) Wittingslow have sold their Zipper to an independant owner. Action Events, dont actually own that Zipper, nor do they own that Kamikaze (stupidly named LAMA KAZOO on the site), Watkins own both of those rides... Action Events are like Advanced Amusements, independant owners put their rides on these sites, and Advanced and Action Events book the rides for clients www.advancedamusements.com chris Edited by HussRainbow