Tornado Ride

clone_tk422

anyone have an idea what this tornado ride will be like?? ie the tornado ride at six flags hurricane harbour is actually referred to as a funnel on the website but its an upright funner where riders go from side to side on their way down.. whereas the black holeat raging waters is a top down funnel where rides go round and round in a spiral and then through a hole in the middle from the description, sounds more like the raging waters one?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not sure which one it will be. The description is a lil vague and to me, actually describes both types of rides. Both look like a helluva lot of fun though. I REALLY hope its the one where you spin around inside the funnel in a whirlpool type motion and drop through the middle rather than going back and forth. Can't wait to see which it is. Will be ABSOLUTELY STOKED with either. I can't wait to see all of the new Wet'n'Wild attractions. :D

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Guys I had seen the construction the other day when I was on Black Hole, and you can see them digging out the area for the Tornado. Also the slide peices are in a huge shipment container on the side. Here is a Map for clone_tk422 and others. I will try and get some pictures when im there next. wetnwild6ux.th.jpg

Edited by mattcrombie

excellent work matt & goliath. From seeing the area its going in does it look as though its the same size as the ones in the US?? I'm just worried for the Australian market they might skimp and install a smaller funnel?? I sure hope not the ones in the US look huge, hopefully they only come in one size and WnW have no choice thanks

I remember going to the Six Flags magic Mountain and next door the water park had one, it was MASSIZE, and i think its gonna be the same size here, well i am pretty sure. I will keep an eye out to see what goes on in the next couple of weeks.. Also guys the Outback show was just on when i drove past, full car park and its got good lighting everyone so you cant miss it from the highway. Matt