MW TR

scott

I made my way down to Movie World today for the first time since Feburary last year. My first ride on LW was right at the front, great ride, my second was further towards the back- all I was think was ow, ow, OW!!! Very damn painful. On my third ride the train stalled 3 times on the lift hill, and after my fourth it was closed for the rest of the day which I wasn't to happy about. There really isn't enough to do in the park, even with all the shows there's only just enough for the day. I watched Shrek on the way out and it was very good, be sure not to miss it when you go up there next time. A good time had, although I think I would have prefered being at Dreamworld.

SO you had lethal weapon stalls as well? I had that yesterday. Very scary did it just stop, Whir and start again and do it 3 times? It was hilarious up there. I was in front row and the person behind me was screaming saying "Were going to die" while I was laughing. I have to admit though as much of an enthusiast as I am the first bang, yes bang scared the *removed to keep it PG* out of me but then I came to expect it. The other time it did it only once the ride didn't auto re-start so we sat there for 15 mins and I admired the veiw of superman. Then it unexpectedly re-started and the ride droped without me noticing and now I have a sore neck. The Ride Shut down afterwards. -I survived the Lethal Weapon Stall 8.10.05-

SO you had lethal weapon stalls as well? I had that yesterday. Very scary did it just stop, Whir and start again and do it 3 times? It was hilarious up there. I was in front row and the person behind me was screaming saying "Were going to die" while I was laughing.
It wasn't all that scary however on my fourth ride the chick next to me was freaking out and I was thinking to myself "it's going to make her day if we stall on the lift again". I think one of the reasons it didn't scare me is because not long before it happened I was thinking about you talking about it, so I guess I hadn't really ruled it out, unlike the other poor bastards on the ride who weren't expecting it at all. In my first couple of rides the blue train was running on empty too.

Lethal Weapon Update: The Ride is now going under extensive maintenence to fix the problems that was happening over the past few days. The ride is expected to reopen in approx 2 weeks. A ride op who was working on the ride on saturday has told me this. also 1 1/2 hour waits for scooby NOT GOOD.