Wonderland Music

Jaggie

Ello everyone.. I... :rolleyes: Just happened to have been looking for lyrics for songs. I looked up for 50 Cent for the numbers part of the Alphabetical ORder list and just happened to come across '911'. :) So...Want to know the theme song to Wonderland's lyrics to "Wonderland"???? :D HERE WE GO!: 911 LYRICS "Wonderland" Wey-oh, wey-oh We'll be as one in wonder, wonderland Through my doubts Hold me high Through your strength Tears will dry Break these walls that divide Build a path, be my guide Gotta be a will, gotta be a way But only if we learn to give Spread a little love 'cos it's never too late People of the world Come together we can hold it in our hands A wonder, wonder, wonder, wonderland And forever united, we will stand In wonder, wonder, wonder, wonderland Wey-oh, wey-oh We'll be as one in wonder, wonderland (Like that, y'all, like that, yes) Sure as time (time) turns a page (page) Destiny (ooh) leads the way And breathe new life (life) Make a change (change) And together (ooh) we'll find our way Gotta be a time, gotta be a place We can bridge our lives as one Every ounce of love and hope embrace People of the world Come together we can hold it in our hands A wonder, wonder, wonder, wonderland And forever (and forever yeah) united we will stand In wonder, wonder, wonder, wonderland Wey-oh, wey-oh We'll be as one in wonder, wonderland Wey-oh, wey-oh In wonder, wonder, wonder, wonderland When we're blind, help us see We'll find peace and harmony When we're lost (when I'm lost) Take us home (take us home) To wonder, wonderland Come together we can hold it in our hands A wonder, wonder, wonder, wonderland And forever united, we will stand In wonder, wonder, wonder (ah yeah), wonderland Come together (come together, yeah) We can hold it in our hands A wonder, wonder, wonder (uh-oh), wonderland (oh, yeah) And forever (forever, yeah) united, we will stand In wonder, wonder, wonder, wonderland Wey-oh, wey-oh We'll be as one in wonder, wonderland (ah, yeah) Wey-oh (we should come together) Wey-oh (we'll be united forever) In wonder, wonder, wonder, wonderland Wey-oh, wey-oh We'll be as one in wonder, wonderland Wey-oh, wey-oh In wonder, won Muahahahaha! Sing along people! :twisted:

I still remember the ad they had in the 80's when they first opened. it began with the kid in bed i think? um it went like this i think It's a world i'd like to live in, A world i'd like to see, Where theres too much fun for everyone, And still lots left for me, Where theres happiness on every corner, And a smile on every face, If I could just step out of this perfect place, Into this perfect dream, Wouldn't it be wonderful, Walking hand in hand, Wouldn't it be wonderful for every boy girl woman and man, Wouldn't be wonderful if the world was Wonderland, Wouldn't be wonderful if the world was Wonderland, I think thats right. I still have it on video somewhere. So i'll try to upload it

• 10 months later...
Am I the only one having bitter recollections of an old tune... I CAN BE HAPPY
Yes indeedy. this was used in the early 2000's promotions, of a kid on a little 20c ride outside a pharmacy. It was removed quick when they realised some of the lyrics weren't the message they were trying for... I would like to fly high in the trees, i could be happy, i could be happy, Get away, run away, fall away, how do i - escape from you? This was mainly used in their wonderpass commercials. if anyone knows any other music i would love to get my hands on it, or even just the names so it can be tracked down ourselves. i have a link with a guy at Radio 2ue, and he can source practically anything so ... we shall see. ill make it available if richard, flea and the guys can tell me how. While we're on the subject of music in the park, if anyone has interest in the music that Tony and Juleen Laffan used in their show... i will be posting the names of some of the more widely available songs shortly... *just flew in from brisbane and boy are my arms tired* I'd also be particularly interested if anyone has the ad or the song mentioned above and also in my signature... Cheers, Alex.

Ok late breaking news - my contact at 2ue has been able to source a lot of old radio ads for Wonderland. he thinks that some of them are most likely just talkback style (hey its 2ue) but there could be some with music... and ill work on getting them out to you once the copyright ownership stuff is sorted out... cheers, Alex.

i will go to sleep some time today (neeeeeed sleeeeeeep) the song "i can be happy" is actually called "i could be happy" and is by Altered Images" from the 80's. gotta love Kazaa *Disclaimer: Dj Alex B Productions and Starz Concept Productions International support the legal and ethical downloading of music and other licensed materials.* lol. Cheers - and good night! (morning) Alex.

Alex, I loved the music from Origami.  Loved being at Zodiac about 2:35.  Brilliant stuff.  Got me pumped up.  Any idea what it was?
YES!!!!! ORIGAMI is one of Tony and Juleen's signature pieces. it is probably the first of their songs i ever identified... it is by the same artist that does the "british airways theme" the song is "Nostalgia" and it is by "Yanni" send me a private message if you would like to arrange for me to send it (and others including my newest additions "altered images - i could be happy" and "911 - Wonderland" (haven't stopped listening to them all day) lol. Cheers, Alex.

Funny that you mentioned Kazaa Alex. I have a bit of interesting yet useless info for you on that point. Did you know that the CEO of the now defunct Sega World (indoor theme park at Darling Harbour in Sydney), Nikki Hemming, is now the CEO of Kazaa? And the previous owner of Sega World, Kevin Burmeister, is strongly associated with Kazaa through his company Altnet and its parent company Brilliant Digital. Just a bit of dodgy theme park trivia for you

undefined Hey guyz whats up iam new to the forum...well i didnt even knew theres a web site called roller coaster :confused: until 2nite, searchin info for my assignment. Anywayz i USED 2 work for Wonderland till the very end. Was and still is pretty sad to leave there coz of the ppl and the enviroment... it was a great exp working with such a great close knit group. Neways back to the music any info on where to get those haawt singles :D hahah coz i want it for my study music. Iam sure to get Distinctions with those music pumping on my stereo :eek: Well if theres any1 else who worked there plz drop by and say hi and maybe we should organise another party like the farewell we had

I was there until about 12 months ago khaotix. Drop me a PM with further info. Brush up on that 'shorthand' crap though. I'm just getting in early before you're referred to the community guidelines old son. I suggest you go have a read. Now I've got that out of the way, great to have you on board and I look forward to reading your posts.

I'm pretty sure the songs you are talking about disney are just stock standard background tracks. They would come on a generic CD and are not by any particular artist or group as far as I know. I have actually heard those same techno (and other) tracks on various commercials and TV shows. Not sure where you could get them from though