Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kyle

The Cyclone's Missing Safety Feature...

6 posts in this topic

Guest Kyle

OK, this is the craziest rumor I've ever heard but I might as well post it. Apparently, Dreamworld has been told it was missing an "important" safety feature: a 5kg fire extinguisher. The report comes after a ride operator working at Dreamworld was doing a daily check on precautions when he/she noticed that a precationary fire extinguisher was missing. Honestly, do you really think Dreamworld is going to make a big deal over something like a fire extinguisher when they already have around 15 in the operating and machinery booths of the Cyclone? :huh:

OK, this is the craziest rumor I've ever heard but I might as well post it. Apparently, Dreamworld has been told it was missing an "important" safety feature: a 5kg fire extinguisher. The report comes after a ride operator working at Dreamworld was doing a daily check on precautions when he/she noticed that a precationary fire extinguisher was missing. Honestly, do you really think Dreamworld is going to make a big deal over something like a fire extinguisher when they already have around 15 in the operating and machinery booths of the Cyclone? :huh:
Mate, not another one of your rumours????? The last one you posted regarding the slingshot was hopeless.

Guest Kyle

Nat, you're cool and everything but can you read before you thread? It's not my rumor, it's a rumor I've heard on a theme park website. I found it while doing research so I can't remember the website, but I'll check my History log to see if I can find where it states their, not my, rumor. Yes, the Slingshot was a hopeless rumor, but I have apologised to numerous users for that. Don't worry, this isn't a thing I'd say just to say it. I think its a stupid rumor too. :D

Edited by Kyle

"Honestly, do you really think Dreamworld is going to make a big deal over something like a fire extinguisher when they already have around 15 in the operating and machinery booths of the Cyclone?" Honestly, do we think we need to make a big deal about a fire hydrant off its hook? Dreamworld has hundreds of spares in front of house, literally a small walk down the Cyclone maintenance steps. These things happen on a regular basis, it's not a big deal.

Edited by SK2

Guest Kyle
"Honestly, do you really think Dreamworld is going to make a big deal over something like a fire extinguisher when they already have around 15 in the operating and machinery booths of the Cyclone?" Honestly, do we think we need to make a big deal about a fire hydrant off its hook? Dreamworld has hundreds of spares in front of house, literally a small walk down the Cyclone maintenance steps. These things happen on a regular basis, it's not a big deal.
So true...sorry, again, mate. I've added you to my list so I'll e-mail you later. :)

That sort of thing happens, and is not a big deal even to those involved, much less to anyone not working there. An extinguisher had to be replaced; it’s called day-to-day operations. As such, we don’t really need posts about every aspect of park operations.