Should Movieworld have a Screamworld?

dreamworld_rulz

I've only been on Scooby Doo at night so I don't really know what its like at day time, but it was pretty good. Also do water rides need to be closed for the night? Everytime Dreamworld is open at night (ride opening, special events, Screamworld etc.) the water rides (log ride and river rapids) are closed. What would this mean for Wild West Falls?

Just to answer this question, in my eyes, no. Dreamworld already has a Screamworld, and it's what makes the park even more special than what it normally is. Also, I can't see more than half of the rides at Movie World being open at night. Surely, if the idea's already created you don't need to do it again! That's kind of like inventing the TV. Already created? Yes. Screamworld. Already created? Yes. Does Movieworld need one? No. Unless they want one. Can't see that happening.

Also do water rides need to be closed for the night? Everytime Dreamworld is open at night (ride opening, special events, Screamworld etc.) the water rides (log ride and river rapids) are closed. What would this mean for Wild West Falls?
I wondered why the water rides at Dreamworld didn't operate at night - but I just though then that it is probably because it is harder for people to dry out without being under the hot Australian sun and so the seats on other rides would subsequently be wet to the detriment of others.

it's been a while since i've posted on these forums, and it seems to me that people are just getting thicker and thicker... There's sarcasm and deliberate exaggeration all over the place, made intentionally, which completely goes over the head of everyone else - take taronga's last post for example - Oh My God.... what a world we live in. I think the most logical explaination as to why the water rides would be closed is because it is cooler and night and people would freeze. I think movieworld doing a "Screamworld" type event would just appear to copy dreamworld. I dont think its necessary for movie world to do screamworld. out of the major attractions, lethal, and soon, superman, are really the only rides you would truly get any effect out of that you don't already get in the day time. It suits dreamworld because their rides are mostly outdoors, movie world on the otherhand are mostly indoors, so therefore theres no difference what time of day you ride the attraction, the experience is mostly the same...

I actually didn't know that MovieWorld didn't have night time operations. I had presumed that they did. After checking their operating hours,I think its about time that they had night time operations.Thats not copying anybody. Most good amusement/theme parks all have night time operations. Night time operation allows people who work during the day to come down and enjoy the park after work or school. It much more pleasant to walk around the park at night. Rollercoasters run alot better at night than during the day.i for one was looking forward to riding Superman at night. It just creates a wonderful atmosphere that you can't get during the day.I think their mad not to have night time operations

• 6 months later...