Wonderland Pictures and Info

Guest wonderland_sydney

Guest wonderland_sydney

www . ----URL removed for non-compliance with Community Guidelines---- . net There is more to come, this is a small preview of whats in the bag. If you spot any errors, Or have pictures or info to contrubute... Let me know by making a new post in this topic. I will setup a more anonmous method later for people to upload pictures and info to me to go on the site. Bussy would you mind if i used some of your pics for the site? Djsupersleuth would you like to provide me with some Bush Beast info not on the site? Thankyou, and Enjoy!

Edited by wonderland_sydney

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great photos there wonderland. I was told that the cable from SkyRider snapped several times while it was being used to pull down Bush Beast and in the end the bulldozer drivers said stuff it and just drove through the supports with the structure coming down behind them. Feel free to use any of my photos. "The Bus is now leaving for Snap Creek, Victoria"

Great photos there wonderland. I was told that the cable from SkyRider snapped several times while it was being used to pull down Bush Beast and in the end the bulldozer drivers said stuff it and just drove through the supports with the structure coming down behind them. Feel free to use any of my photos. "The Bus is now leaving for Snap Creek, Victoria"
I have been waiting for pics of wonderland being knocked down! very very cool! Are you aware of any more?

Guest wonderland_sydney

Thankyou Bussy. deano, yes there are loads more, i will add them asap. Ive just added a list of stuff i will be adding this week, links will become active as i upload stuff. Just added Beastie section. www . ----URL removed for non-compliance with Community Guidelines---- . net ENJOY! :)

just an update on your info at the bottom of the page -(good stuff by the way) - the wonderland gateway signage was located off the northern road, not the driftway - and it connected windsor and penrith. the junkyard has been demolished, and levelled to the ground, and a brand new built double story house now stands in its place. As for the name of the "lake" area - take your pick depending on which part you are talking about Medieval Faire, Old Botany Bay, International Village, Transylvania were all names of (or names of parts of) that area.

Edited by AlexB

Guest wonderland_sydney

WONDERLAND AFTER CLOSURE! - www . ----URL removed for non-compliance with Community Guidelines---- . net Todays updates are.... Hanna Barbera Land, HMS Endeavour, Jousting Ring, Wizards Fury, Zodiac. Anonymous uploads for LunaParkFanatic and others, Thankyou the more help the better. AlexB, Thenkyou too, ill fix that info tommorow.

re: Lake (rename me, what was the name of this area? ) The area from the front gate to the Transylvania Bridge and the Skyhawk was International Village aka IVT (International Village and Transylvania), I think this may be the info you are after to name the area around the lake next to Bounty's (which was also fondly known to some of us as 360). Oh sadness.

Guest wonderland_sydney

Wonderland After Closure... * new url - www . ----URL removed for non-compliance with Community Guidelines---- . net * Anon upload working. * Added more pics, Wildlifepark, Transylvania, Skyway, Red Back Spider. * I will be fixing info and adding more pics later on tonight! * Thanks to everyone who has helped out so far! Enjoy

Guest wonderland_sydney

That would be fantastic, thankyou Spotty The file uploader on my site will allow you to upload the music to me. Can you try that please, if not i can work somthing else out for you, just pm thanks again

Guest wonderland_sydney

www . ----URL removed for non-compliance with Community Guidelines---- . net yet mote updates, and more to come later tonight. Enjoy

It is indeed Very Possible Spider at LPM is from Wonderland Sydney. The question has had me wondering. The ride experience is almost the same, the cars/ cabins are practically the same almost, and the rides structure. Now I know you are all saying "T-bone, your a Nutter, there must be thousands of those models around the world, how can you say it is now at LPM", well I have no evidence really, but don't you think it is rather peculiar that the ride leaves Wonderland in the late 80's, and re-appears around about a year later at LPM? Think about it, and then decide who the Nutter is. T-bone, or yourself for saying I'm a nutter.